Avery, Cue the Curtains

"Help me fade away, cue the curtains"

I help out a lot. I helped Trin risk her life for Sam, I helped Riley obtain her sword, I helped Mazy send her letter to Eiji, I helped Bones get away from Sophie, and I made sure Trin didn't go away forever. I'm behind the scenes wishing for everything to turn out okay. I know I'm strong. I know people aren't afraid to fight the ditzy girl. But that's what they said to Veil and he kicked their asses. We're different. We're unique. We don't wish for normality. We wish for the strength to control what we were given and to help others. I help, I wish, I dream. Most of all, I succeed.
And that's what makes a great fighter.

Personality:
Avery strives to be unnoticed and uncared for. All she wants to do is help from the shadows and nobody points fingers at her. She makes her aura look innocent and pure by acting crazy, a good crazy like somebody is just high on sugar. Although she is smarter then what she portrays, this act isn't far off from who she really is. She's a fun and energetic girl who isn't afraid of what other people think of her. Well unless they think of her as a murder but that's a different story. Avery wants to make people laugh while keeping her dignity through the only way she knows how. Love. She's a loving girl and will give everything to be by someone's side for the rest of her life. She thinks that everybody deserves a partner to care for them. It's like a mother who you can actually talk to about sh**. Avery is just great at fighting for what she wants: love, laughs, and happiness.

Appearance:

Weapon: It looks like a staff with vines all over it

Weapon:
It looks like a staff with vines all over it. It's in the picture above.

Powers:
Avery mainly has the power of nature since she's part fairy. She has some singing spells but prefers to knock people out with much simpler magic. She also has vortex magic which pulls people to a certain point and keeps them there. The person can move but they are pulled to a certain area. EX. Pulls person off a cliff. Yeah it's as simple as that tbh. She can turn into a fairy and fly through cracks and get to places that would normally be hard for a normal sized person to reach. In addition to, she has the same strength as a fairy so beware the small pixie. Finally, Avery has dark magic that takes form in mirror shards too attack her enemy. Kinda like the dark side of her personality.

Social:
She is social to the point where she is hyperactive. She will talk to anyone at anytime of the day. She looks extremely approachable and will make anybody feel relatively comfortable. (Comfortable as they can be with somebody as crazy as her). She has lots of friends and close people in her heart. This is what makes her a very welcoming person.