Nano, The Gate of Restriction

Nano, can we go to the park today?
I'm not sure, I don't want you getting hurt.
Its okay. I'm strong.
It's just, I want to be able to protect you.
You can't always protect us nano.
I can try.
...Didn't daddy try?
Yeah. But not hard enough.
Yeah...so does that mean you will disappear too?
No, I will never leave you.
Promise?
Promise.

"I will never let anything hurt you".

Nano:

Appearance:
He wears a white t shirt with a blue jacket (hoodie style). He has a red scarf and red biker like gloves. His belts are white and blue criss crossed and his boots are white with red laces. His pants are light toned ripped jeans. He also has a tattoo on his whole back that is Japanese symbols that say "Do or Die" in dark red.

Personality: He is a simple character tbh. He is very caring and is overprotective of what he loves. He is blinded by these two things so he avoids confrontation and always jumps in to help his friends. He is uncomfortable with romance and tries to stay away from girls that he doesn't know ( cough that was nagi cough ). He loves his pet rabbit with a passion because after he helped her, she never left him no matter what.

Weapon: He isn't really a fighter and so he's more support. His weapon is the ability to shield others and take hits. So I guess this would be a power considering it means he has REALLY high endurance.

Powers: His only power is that he can create power restraints. Since this is his only power, he is really good at this. Even some things like insanity can be blocked with his special charms that he can make.

Social: He is very sociable and can talk to his friends really easily. Well excluding clingy girls. Those type of girls he is shy around and blushes a lot. Other than that he is perfectly capable of making friends and holding a conversation. Just
Keep him away from people like nagi and he's fine.

Family relationships:
Mom: ???
Father: ???
Brother: xxx
Sisters: Crystal and Ritsu.
Grandmother: ???
Grandfather: ???
Aunt: ???
Uncle: ???
Cousins: ???
Step sibling: Kimi.
Friends: Crystal, Devin, daphne, Logan, and Fj.
Spouse: Nagi
Children: Clarissa, momo.