Chapter 50

Khalil Pov........

I was scared as hell. This was the second time this has happen but I blame myself this time.

A few tears was coming down my face.

" Khalil it's going to be ok " mama Em said

It was just too much going on first Tahj,mom,and kam. I'm so close to losing it.

The doctors gave me some scrubs to put on. After that I went back out to the operating room where they were doing a c-section. I grabbed her hand while she was still unconscious.

Mama Emily was assisting the  doctor who was drawing a line of where he was going to cut her.

Before I knew it I heard loud screams of my baby girl crying. I had the biggest smile on my face. I just wish kam was awake to see this.

They let me cut the umbilical cord. I was nervous as hell.

"Khalil here is your baby girl" Mama Emily said smiling down at her

She is so beautiful with her mother green eyes I mumble.

Me and kam haven't even thought of a name for her yet.

The doctors had to take her away from me to run some test on her but they said they was going to give her back to me as soon as possible.

Other than that I stepped outside to call the family.

Lila Pov.......

Me and Darnell were waiting to see what happen. I saw Khalil step out.

I rushed over to him to see what happen.

" hey " I said catching his attention

" did she have the baby "

" yea she is sooo beautiful " Khalil said cheesing.

" awwwl will we be able to see her"

" yea I think tomorrow " he said

" ok well see you later " I said

I made my way back to the waiting area where me and Darnell was.

" what did he say" Darnell asked

"  that we will be able to see tomorrow "

" well you ready to go " he ask

"  yep"

Me and him went to go get the girls.

I couldn't wait to see the baby girl.

Four Weeks Later ........

" Awwwl she soooo cute Kam" Khadijah said

" I know right makes me want to have a baby "  Rochelle said.

Everyone laughed at her.

We was at Khalil and Kam's house visiting since Tamara came home. the funeral for Tahj came and gone. Their was many tears being shed, Raheem is doing fine,Layla was happy to have her friend back, and Darnell and Khalil are back talking, and for me I haven't been feeling well.

I can pretty much assume for what reason. Me and Darnell never did use a condom that night and morning.

I was afraid of wether or not if me and Darnell are ready for this huge responsibility. I don't think he still haven't caught on yet to me being sick and throwing up everything I eat.

" Lila you alright" kam said

I looked to see everybody looking at me.

" Um yea just spaced out that all " I said giving them a smile