Introduction part 2

Kai  Pov.....
"Damn Who Is That ?" Is that me ? Kai Reanae Heart. ? I fully examine myself one last time in my full view mirror. Damn , My body Is MADD Banging. I stand about 5'2 , I cup my cup b breast . "Damn , I am the baddest bitch alive." I hug my waist , it's so little . I turn around clap my cheeks then I shake my ass for that mirror. I'm what you call a "red bone." My fathers White & Indian , and my mom is fully black . "You've got you're mother curves." My Dad Tells Me All The time. Even thou I look more like him; I've got more of her than him inside of me. I brushed my curly red hair one last time. & I head To My Best Friends House. I lock the front door & I walk down the stairs. I feel my neighbor looking at me. So I twist a little harder. Making my Ass Move. "Damn Mami" He said. I did a slight little smirk.

My mom Died my very first day of elementary school. I was six , I have very little memory of her thou. Her Name Was Kailyn Kai Davis. She died of leukemia , she beat it once when she was 17. Four years after I was born it came back; she fought till it was no more fight left in her. Whenever I think of my mom I think Strength, Courage & Wisdom. Even Thou Leukemia Was taking her slowly everyday she always made sure everything was done. I watched her get weaker everyday & the very last breath she took was in my arms. Since then It's Just Been My Father , Me & My father hoes.

My Best friend name is Lila but I call her Lili. She's my backbone. We've been through everything & when I say everything I legit mean EVERYTHING. nobody has my back like she does. She's the first real person I've come across . In my darkest moments she rushed over without no guessing. That's Why She's my best friend; when I need her , she's there. She's the most beautiful black big woman I have ever seen & I'm not even "flexing."