Chapter 8

Miss Rebbie Pov.........

It was around 2:00 am when I got a phone call while doing some paper work.

Hmmmm I wonder who is this calling me at this time.

I picked up the phone and saw it was a unknown number.

"Hello "I said

All I heard was hard breathing.
"Hello "I said again

"Miss Re-Rebbie I need help "the person said silently on the phone.

I just know this ain't who I think this is.
"Lila is this you" I said.

"Ye-yes th-this is me can you come get me I need help. "She said

"I'm on my way baby just give me your
address"  I said putting on my shoes and Michael Kors bubble coat.

"O-okay "she said.

She gave me her address and I was speeding down the highway cause it was 30 minutes away from where I live.

30 mintues later ........

when I got closer to the address she gave me I start to slow down so I wouldn't miss the door number.

When I got their I saw Lila in a thin hoodie with some gray jogging pants and some flip flops. It was too cold out  here for that type of clothing she had on.

I stepped out my Mercedes Benz Darnell gave me for a late birthday gift cause his ass forgot the actual date of my birthday.

But when I stepped out the car I went up the stairs where she was sitting at. She didn't even realize I was their, she just had her head down.

"Lila "I said quietly

She looked up at me with her teary eyes.

This was not the Lila Nicole Jackson I know.

The one that was always smiling when other.

people were down, the one who was always jolly, and nurturing to kids.

"Omg god baby what happen to you "I said sadly.

"Can you just hold me "she said.
I sat next to and hold her so I can keep her warm.

"Baby you got to tell me what happen "I said to her.

She looked up at me and bust out crying and I mean crying very hard.

I Just hugged her tightly but through it all she whisper "he raped me."

I can't believe what I just heard from her.

"Baby who Did this " I said looking at her crying face.

"My dad "she said

"Omg baby we got to get you checked out come on "I said to her.

"Oh no I can't leave my brother and sister here he might come back and hurt them" she said shakily.

"It's ok baby I got somebody that can watch over them."

"Well o-ok "she said while stuttering cause its cold out here.

"Come on baby" I said trying to stand her up.

"It-it hurrts so bad "she said trying to stand up.
It hurts my heart to see her like this.

"Come on baby take small steps " I said to her

When we finally got to the car I had her to sit down slowly. So she wouldn't injure herself even more.

We rode silently to the hospital while Lila cried quietly from the pain.
God I hope she gets better.

15 minutes later .......

When I got their Lila fell asleep crying. I rushed inside and saw to male nurses and ask for their help , they rushed outside behind me with a gurney. They picked Lila up without a problem but I still want them to be careful with her cause she is fragile.

They wheeled her to a empty room and laid her down on the hospital bed. I ask them can they bring a female nurse to switch her clothes out with a hospital gown. They said ok and came back with a women with gown in her hand , I stepped out the room out of respect for Lila privacy while she is unconscious.

"Ma'am you can come back in "the lady nurse said.

"Ok thank you baby "I said

"No problem I will be back with a doctor shortly " she said

"Ok " I said.
After that she left out the room.

I decided to call Darnell for help cause I know he's the only one can do this

Darnell Pov.......

I was in a Deep sleep when I got a phone call at 3:00 am in the morning.

Yo who the fuck calling me this damn early. I nudge Tasha to move over so I can get my phone that is ringing.

"Hello "I said sleepily

"Hey baby sorry to wake you up "mom said

"Nawl it's cool what you need ma " I said

getting out the bed going to the living room so Tasha want here my conversation. The bitch sneaky.

"So what's up " I said sitting on the couch

"Son I need some protection But it's not for me it's for somebody else "she said.

"Ma who I just can't be protecting people I don't know. " I said to her

"Baby please it just for this girl who is goingthrough some stuff right now and she want her brother and sister to be safe. "She said

"Aight ma just give me the address and I'll call Tay up to surround the house "I said

"Ok thank you baby I'll text the address to you bye "she said.

"Ok bye love you " I said hanging up the phone.

5 mintues later......

Ma text me the address and I sent it
To my boy Tay so him and the crew can surround the house and make sure no one gets in.

He text back "aight cool."

After that I sat my phone down and just looked up staring in space.

I just wonder what would life be like 10 years from now , would  I be married with my wife have three kids (all boys) I don't do girls but if I have one Imma make sure her big brothers protect her. But then I thought about the lifestyle I have. I probably want ever have a family but I can still dream right?.

For the rest of the morning I stayed up thinking about what am I going to do with  the rest of my life after I graduate.