Chapter 10

Darnell Pov..........

The bell ringed letting us know it was time for dismissal. I was heading to my car when I got stop by Kai I wonder what the hell she want. Me and her don't ever get along since she friends with Lila.

"Darnell have you seen Lila " she asked me looking worried.

"How the fuck would I know "I said smartly.

"Hmmmm cause yo ole punk ass always harassing her every minute you get , u know what why did I even ask you. ". She said with a mean mugg about to leave.

"Yea why did you ask , her fat ass can stay wherever she at "I said unlocking my car door about to get in.

"You know what bitch fuck you !!! "She said holding up her middle finger walking off somewhere.

I just laughed at her hoe ass getting inside a blue and white Dodge Challenger.

I was about to head out to Tahj basketball practice. I'm cool with the coach up their. He was my old coach when I was their. Won every single game ever since I went to that school.
When I got up to Saint Paul Christian Academy I had to go sign in at the front office.

"He Mr. Daniel you up here to pick up Tahj".

Miss Smith said (the secretary)
Her and my mom went to school together that's why I'm cool with her .

"Nawl actually I'm coming to help out with coach Tee he said he needed a little assistance" I said to her.

"Oh ok baby well you know where the gym at and tell yo mama I said hey" miss smith said

"Ok Imma let her know" I said walking out the office.

I was heading to the gym when I saw all the boys doing suicides and coach Tee blowing his whistle signaling for a break.

"Alright u guys got 15 minutes for break , when you guys come back we practicing our shots with little assistance from my old player Mr.Darnell here" he said looking at me.

"Alright you are dismiss" coach blowed the whistle for their break.

"Mann about time you come up here" Tahj said  dapping me up with some other boy that look familiar.

"This is my bruh Darnell Tahj "said
introducing me to his friend who had a mug on his face.

Dang what I do to him I don't even know lil dude.

"Aye I know who this punk ass nigga is him and his crew tried my sister". He said

Ohhh now I know who he is dang how come he light as hell and she fat and black.

"Really Dee you messed with his sister" Tahj said with a screwed up face.

"Yea ha fat ass should have never been in my presents" I said not really caring.

"Man Imma fuck you up keep talking about my damn sister" he said trying to come towards me but Tahj was holding him back which was causing a scene. People was trying to see what was going on.

"Aye what the hell is going on " coach tee said walking back to the gym.

"Mann coach this punk ass nigga keep trying me and my sister like I just can't beat his ass on god bruh !!!!. "The boy said.

"Tahj take Demonte outside to let him cool down you come to my office now "coach tee said pointing at me.

Dang I'm getting in trouble and I don't even go to the damn school.

"So tell me what was going on out their cause he cannot afford to miss another game because of his actions again." Coach Tee said

"Coach Tee I promise I didn't do nothing to ole dude. He came at me all crazy" I said shaking my head.