Chapter 4

At Hoover High School......

Kai Pov............

I walked in the gym & sat down. This boy came over , we've been talking for a while. But to be completely honest ion know his name.

Lili Was Walking over & The boy was like there go you're fat ass friend. "Don't Disrespect My Best friend ." I said. 

" Fuck You & That FAT ASS BITCH " he said. "Nigga Yon Wasn't This Shit." 

He got up & walked away. He Mumbled Sum shit. But I wasn't worried about it. Lili looked like she had some good ass shit to tell me.

Lila Pov........

On my way to school I head over to the Gym to meet up with Kai. I saw her sitting in the middle row of the stands talking with one of her boy toys she waved for me to come over their.

By the time I got over their her boy toy was just leaving I move to the side so he can get by we both looked at each other and he mean mugg me and mumble fat black b*** under his breath like I couldn't hear him, I just shook my head and got past him so I can sit by my bestie.

"Heyy girly " Kai Said

" Hey honey "

" How's you're morning ?" Kai said

" A VERY eventful one! "  I said

Kai eyes got really wide " Girrl Whoo I got to fight ?!? "

" Actually no one ." I said
Kai kinda pouted & said "So what happened then ?"

" Lai , Monte & I went  McDonald's to get something to eat since my boss gave me a bonus check and I know they been wanting some McDonald's for a while , we get in their and order our food , when our order came we were eating our food enjoying each other company then here come Darnell and his crew including Tasha coming started mess with us mainly me though " I said

" Omg what did they do to you did they put they hands on u what about Tasha I been waiting on a reason to put my hands on her ooo u just don't know I'll be her a** " Kai said

" No they did not put they hands on me they just call me out my name and that was so embarrassing because they were saying that in front of Lai and monte and I feel I couldn't do anything even though monte stood up for me , I just feel that was my job to stick up for them and not me  and it hurts my heart " Kai I said crying to her.

" Awwwwl it's alright boo it's ok karma gone get all they a**** just for u " Kai said

I laughed at her but that was my friend though. The bell ring and it was time for us to go to first period.