Chapter 17 part 1

Lila Pov ......

I went to miss Rebbie room where I thought it would be at. When I open the door it felt like I was in a mini apartment it was so nice. I saw miss Rebbie watching her tv crying.

"Come sit with me darling" she said motioning for me sit with her in bed.

"Miss Rebbie who is this you watching " I said looking at the Flatscreen clueless.

"That's my baby when he was playing basket ball see" she said pointing to the screen to a boy who looked about six years old dribbling a ball down the court. Their was one lady cheering him on with a little boy who look to be 3 years old clapping.

"Omg that was you miss Rebbie. " I said looking at her shocked she looked so beautiful and still is.

"Yes baby I use to go to all of Darnell's game , he was so in love with that sport. His grandfather use to play and taught him. He was the one recording this game. "

We was watching a little while when Darnell hit the last point and the crowd erupted in cheering him on, his little friends was crowding all over him after that the screen just went black.

Miss Rebbie was still crying.

"Miss Rebbie tell me what's wrong "

"Ohhh nothing it's just I'm mad that he didn't continue with his basketball career. He had sooo much going for himself. It's like after the death of his grandfather which he took hard he just gave up on everything. He start hanging with the wrong crowd especially that boy Marco ( one of his friends) lord knows I don't trust him. " she said

"Ohh! Let's not forget the little whore of a girlfriend he have it just makes me sick " Miss Rebbie said with a disgusting face

I had to laugh at that one.

"I'm serious Lila "she said laughing a little.

"Maybe one day he will let all that stuff go "I said to miss Rebbie.

"I hope so Lila " she said looking in space.

"You know one day I hope to call you my daughter in law you are such a beautiful girl inside and out. " she said

"I don't know about all of that miss Rebbie " I said looking away blushing. I mean Darnell may be fine but his personality is not and plus I'm not even his type.

"You should come down stairs I made breakfast for everyone " I said changing the subject.

"I guess so thinking about all of that worked up a appetite" she said

"Ok then I'll meet you down stairs."

When I got down their, the door bell was ringing. I assume it was Kai.

I was about to open the door but Tahj made it to the door before me.

"We'll hello their my name is Tahj and your name is what beautiful" Tahj said flirting with Kai who was not liking it.

I just looked at them two going back and forth. It was actually funny.

"Ughh little boy please get out my face " Kai said to Tahj irritatedly.

"Gurl ain't nothing little bout me " Tahj said confidently.

Kai push him out the way and came in. I came into view so she could see me.

"Omg their you are " Kai said coming to hug me.

"Hey girl you got here mighty quickly" I said looking at what she had on which was a sweater with some light blue jeans and some tan ugg boots and her red hair in a messy bun.