Chapter 16

Darnell pov........

After Lila left my room I called Candy (one of my hoes) I told her I was coming over her house. I needed a stress reliever .

I was bout to head out when I saw Lila sleeping on the couch I decided to go put her in the guess room with Layla.

I don't even know why I'm so mean towards her , its just that I get these feelings when I'm around her and get angry cause I don't like it .

When I picked her up she was squirming a little bit. I put her in the bed lightly with lay and to be honest she wasn't that heavy as I thought but I left out the room quickly going to my car.

30 minutes later ........

At candy's house ........

"Ahhhhh shit faster" candy moaned. Soon as I got here she was ready.

She was scratching the hell out my back.

"You like that shit don't you "I said

"Ahhhh yesssss " she screamed

I was pumping in and out of her. (all 10 inches of me)

"Oh my god Dee I'm bout to cum "she said

"Hold that shit. "I said flipping her over hitting it from the back.

"Ahhhh shit that feels so good. "She said

I release inside the condom. And pulled out

"Oh baby that was soooo good candy "said putting hickeys all over my neck.

A little after that I had candy asleep. I left out her house cause that hoe can get clingy.

It was going on 3:30 when got in my Condo.

"So where was you" Tasha said with attitude.

Damn why I give this bitch my keys.

"Out " I said walking to the bathroom taking off my clothes about to get into the shower.

"Out where Dee? "She asked

"Mann don't worry about it "I said

"How I'm not suppose to I'm your girlfriend I'm suppose to know everything "she said hitting me in the back.

"Aye man you gone stop putting yo fucking hands on me "I said turning around getting in her face.

She looked at me angrily and She walked out the bathroom saying she hate me. Finally I can shower in peace.

After I put on my polo boxers and pants pajamas I got in bed with no shirt on .Tasha must have left the house cause she wasn't in bed. But I didn't care though I was glad she was gone. I just went straight to sleep.

The Next Day ......

Lila Pov .......

I woke up early before anybody. I decided to fix everyone breakfast. I looked through Miss Rebbie refrigerator.

I found ,bacon,sausage,grits,pancakes.
Through midst of cooking my phone vibrates signaling I had a text messages.

I checked and saw it was Kia wanting the address to Miss Rebbie house. I thought it was ok since Miss Rebbie know who she is.

She text back she will be here in 20 mintues. I'm suprise my mom haven't text me YET but that's ok though she is probably with Gregory getting high.

15 mintues later.....

I was done cooking everything. I laid it out all on the table nicely.

"Mmmmmm something smells good down here " Tahj said coming into view with Monte behind him with lay on his side. Who looked very tired

"Good morning , y'all can start eating I'm going to go get Miss Rebbie " I said to them

"Aight " Tahj said looking at the food hungrily.