Chapter 31

1 week later........

Lila Pov........

" Man I hate this shit " Darnell mumble

I looked at Darnell struggling to move around without his crutches that he really need.

"Do you need my help" I asked from the kitchen I was making us a sandwich. The boys were at school and the girls where with Khalil and his girlfriend Kameron (who is really nice)

"Nawl I got it  " he said

I went back to finishing our sandwiches.

Next I know I hear big boom in the living room. I stop what I was doing it to see what he did . I saw him laying on the floor struggling to get up.

"See that's why you need to use your crutches"  I said helping him get up.

"I don't need them damn crutches" he said

"Well I'm not gone always be here to help you move around Darnell and plus you too heavy for all this. " I said

"What were you trying to do anyways"  I said making it back to the kitchen to get our sandwiches.

"I was trying to get my phone." He said

"Where is it " I said handing him his food.

"It's in my jacket pocket "

I bent down to look for his gold iPhone 6s.

"Oooo stay just like that Li I'm loving the view."

I looked behind from my position to see Darnell staring at my butt with his hands behind his head smiling at me.

I threw his phone at him. He just laughed at me.

"Aye man this is 700.00 dollar phone" he said to me.

"So you should have never look at my butt " I said cuddling with him.

"Mannn  you so warm" Darnell said hugging my side.

" I can't even eat my sandwich in peace ".

You will be alright he said putting his head in my lap.

10 minutes later......

We was done eating and just laying around watching some basketball game I wasn't really paying attention though. I was texting kameron to see how the girls were.

"You should let me cut your hair" I said fingering Darnell waves. They were so soft

"Hell Nawl I'm not trusting no girl to cut my hair. "

"Man whatever" I said mushing his head a little.

"Kameron text back they was on the way" I said

"Oh aight" he said sleepily.

It's been a while since I talk to Kai after our little argument she haven't even try to call me. I text Asia to see if she have been coming by the grocery store she told me no.

I really do miss her and plus my birthday is coming up in May and we usually go out to eat some where and spend the whole day at the mall looking at different clothes.

"Bae why the face" Darnell said looking up at me

"Just thinking about some stuff" I said rubbing his hair.

"You can tell me " he said getting my full attention.

It just that my birthday is coming up in May and me and Kia usually u know hang out for that entire day and ever since our little argument she haven't called me.

"You'll be alright you got lay,Monte,Kyra,Tahj and even me to help you celebrate" he said looking up at me

"So stop crying bae " he said wiping the tears I had in my eyes with the pad of his hand and kissing me on the lips.

" I know it's just that I'm use to being with her and us hanging out on that day. "

"I promise Lila imma make that day very special to you by any means necessary " he said looking into my eyes

"Awwwl you would do that for me " I said to Darnell. That really touch my heart.

"Yea anything for my baby" he said smiling at me.

I kissed him but he grabbed my face to deepen it. He slid his tongue in my mouth which was in-tangle with mines.

I love this new Darnell I could get use to this one.