Chaper 18 part 2

Tahj Pov ........

"The Family of Demonte Shawn Jackson" a Doctor said coming in.

"That's me ! " Lila said getting up for the doctor's attention.

"Well the bullet miss the main artery by a inch" The doctor informed her.

"Ohhh thank You GOD" Lila said with a relief.

"Yea he's a lucky guy but right now he's getting his rest so he can't have any visitors right now "

"Ok sir" Lila said understanding

"I'll come back to you guys so you know when he can leave" the doctor said leaving.

"I text Dee to let him know the update on Monte. "

10 mintues later .......

Aliyah had text me she was outside. I put lay down on the couch beside mom. I tapped on her shoulder letting her know I'm bout to step out she said ok.

When I got down their I saw her talking to the receptionist.

"Aliyah" I said catching her attention her back was facing me.

When she turned around I was in for a surprise. For her to be 3 months she looked pretty big.

"Hi Tahj " she said.

"Hey you sure 3 months" I said with a smirk

"Tahj don't play with me you know how I get".

"Oh I'm sorry I surrender " I said with my hands up.

She shook her head laughing at me.

We took the elevator since she said she going to get tired if we took the steps

"So who's up here "

"Oh it's just me , my mom, my older brother friends, Monte lil sister and big sister"

Soon as I said that its like she hesitated.

"What's wrong" I said looking at her strangely

"You said his bi-big sis-sister i-is here I think I should leave" Aliyah said turning around.

"Woah woah wait why is that a problem " I said curious

"Because Demonte still haven't told her about us and this" Aliyah said rubbing her round belly.

"Well she just gone have to know today" I said to Aliyah.

"She's going to hate me " Aliyah said worried.

"Girl she wouldn't hurt a fly" (even though she just beat Dee ass).

"Are you sure" she said looking at me nervously pushing her glasses up her noise. (such a nerd)

"No I promise "

"Uhhh ok " she said giving up

" Yessss. "

When we got in the room all eyes were on me and her. She quickly took a seat by the window. I went to go sit by her to make her feel comfortable.

"Ummm Tahj why those people keep looking at us. "

"Who" I said. She pointed across from us.

It was mom,Kai,Lila but my mom sent the meanest glare at me ( but why though).

She pointed for me to go outside.

When we she got out of their out of nowhere she slaps the mess out of me.

"What was that for " I said holding my cheek

"Who the hell is that girl looking like she 3 months pregnant and it bet no be yours "

"Nawl mama I would have told you if it was just a friend of me and monte's she just wanted to make sure he was ok " I said half telling the truth

"Oh I'm sorry baby" she said rubbing my sore cheek. She is so bipolar.

We went back inside and sat where I was earlier. I just pray that my boy gets better.

Demonte Pov..........

I woke up to beeping noise and tubes in and out of me. I press the little button on the side of my bed. A nurse came in

"Oh you're up sooner then we thought " she said checking something on the monitor.

"I ne-need water" I said gasping cause my throat was so dry

"Oh here sorry about that she said handing me the water " she fixed . I was confused of why I'm in here.

"Um nurse" I said getting her attention

"Yes sweety "

"Um why I'm here"

"You don't know why you're here " she said. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but honey you was shot in the chest. "

"WHAT !!!" I said raising my voice. My heart was beating fast. It was so much going through my mind Layla ,Lila ,Tahj ,Miss Rebbie ,Mom, Aliyah and the baby.

"Hey sweetie it's ok you are still alive you better thank god for that " she said rubbing my shoulder.I nodded with her in agreement.

"Let me go get the doctor to let him know that you're up. "

"Aight " I said. She left and five mintues later a doctor came in.

"How are you Mr.Jackson" he said

"I'm doing good sir but when can I get out of here. "

"I see somebody's ready to go " he said joking

Mann I'm just ready to get the hell up out of here I thought

"Well everything looks good so I want you to stay overnight just to be sure. "

"In the mean time I will go let your family know that you're awake. "

I just laid back waiting for someone to come in.