Chapter Seven

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

Everyone in the dayroom jerks their head up as a loud thud was heard.

I listen intently to the muffled screams, trying to figure out who the distant, familiar voice is. I come to a conclusion that it must be a new patient being admitted. I look through the small glass panel in the door to the hallway and see a crowd of security guards holding a limp body. They must've passed out... or the security knocked them out.

I continue to look through the window, trying my best to see the new patient.

I gasp when I see someone I didn't expect...

-

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I wake up in a daze.

Where the hell are we now?

"I don't know.." I whisper. "Hello?"

"We need to have one person in there with him and two people out here guarding the door," A muffled voice says. "Anybody willing to go in there and supervise him during the day?"

"I will." A deep voice said.

Well shit...

"Goddamn it.. I gotta get out of here," I whisper. "Do you see any doors?"

Yeah, there's that one.

My head is turned towards the direction of the voices. "Ha-ha. Very funny. I'm being serious."

I don't know... go in the corner so you aren't as noticable.

I roll my eyes and go to the corner. I hug my legs close to my chest, and rest my chin on my knees. This can't possibly work... they'll see me.

Great.. are we going to have to sleep like this? This is bullsh-

Anti was cut off by the door opening with a violent force. "I'm going to be your-" The man stops himself and looks around, dumbfounded. "Sir, he's not in here." He says, squinting his eyes in the darkness that fills the room.

"That's impossible. How could he not be in there?" A man questions, taking a look inside. He makes eye contact with me, and I look away immediately.

"He's right there," The man points at me. "Get some glasses, yeah?" The mystery man pats the security guard on the back.

"Yeah, yeah... sorry about that." He must be new, he seems nervous.

He closes the door, leaving us two in the dimly-lit room, alone. I hear someone lock the door. It must've been the mystery man.

"Ahem," He clears his throat. "I'll be your supervisor during the day, and someone else will be here throughout the night." He looks at me.

I don't respond.

"You want to tell me why you assaulted the doctor?"

"Why so curious?" I tilt my head.

"Sorry, but we need to know why you're acting this way." He says.

"Of course you do.." I say, putting my face down to where he can't see. "Why can't you just-"

Stop right there...

"What was that?"

My turn...

(A/N: The italics with quotations is Anti speaking through Jack. So, the supervisor can hear him.)

"Oh, nothing... hehehe! Just thought you'd like to know something..?"