Chapter One

The photo above is my edit I did for the cover! Hope it's good! (:

Things you will need to know:

Bold  = The voices in Jack's head
Bold Underline = The voices in Coda's head

[ yo just a heads up this whole thing is so fucking confusing and just all over the place, i apologize in advance. i was thirteen and stoopid. carry on. ]

WARNING:  bad language, suicidal thoughts, mature scenes, etc. just read at your own risk.

-

[Jack]

Greeaaatttt. I'm back in hell. The hospital...
This is my fourth time being here! Everyone says I'm sick, when I know I'm not. I'm perfectly fine. Nothing's wrong with me, so I don't understand why people are so afraid of me. What am I doing to scare them? I get that I say some things that might frighten some... but that by no cost means I'm 'ill'. I'm a human being, not an alien. I hate this place so much... I just want to go home...

You're never going to leave this place.

You're pathetic, weak, ignorant.

Never going to leave.

Never.

Stop! Stop it! "Get out of my head!" I scream, pulling at my hair.

No one will help you, Jack.

"SHUT UP!" I yell. My head is aching and throbbing.

A nurse walks into my room, concern laced in her features. "Are you alright, sir?" She kneels beside me.

"NO!!" I yell at her. She backs away slightly, scared of me almost.

Scream at her.

Make her fear us.

"No! I don't want to!" I can't take it anymore. My skull feels like it's about to burst.

"I'll go get your pills." She says and exits the room quickly.

He won't go away...

Moments later the nurse rushes back in through the door, a bottle of pills in hand. She hands me water and a few pills for me to take to ease the voices in my head. I swallow the pills and lay back on my bed. My breathing starts to slow down, and my heart seems to buffer every now and then. The nurse checks one more time to see if I'm alright, then exits once again. Leaving me alone. A while passes before I hear my friend Serenity across the hall in her room.

"Jack! Look, there's a new patient!" She says, her smile radiating from here. I lift my head up to look at her fully, and then slowly drag my body to the door frame. Soon enough I'm met with two beautiful, baby blue eyes...