He was the one who ripped off the necklace off your neck and throw your bracelet to the wall so the gem would break.

What was his true intention of kidnapping you? That question remains a mystery for the 13 boys for now.

Jaehyun was silent for awhile, thinking of what to do.

"Oh c'mon let's just barge in", Tao pushed his way into the house. He looked around, "hm~ for a guy like you, you have a very clean house".

"Thanks", Jaehyun said, "who are you?". "I don't think I have to tell you my name since I'm just too awesome". "Yah yah yah yah yah! That's my line, Tao!", Baekhyun whined to his dismay. "Yah! You just told him my name! That's not fair!", he pouted.

Jaehyun smirked, '(y/n)'s friends are a bunch of pathetic losers'. He then smiled, "you guys seat at the living room, I'll prepare some beverage for you guys", he walked away.

The 13 of them went to the living room and Suho smirked, "I definitely have a hunch that he's hiding something". "Rather than something hyung, it's someone", Sehun scanned the area.

"Now, go with the plan", Suho ordered.

Suho, Juhan, Kris and Luhan searched for any sign of you, while Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Tao and Xiumin disturbed Jaehyun as to make him busy, Lay, D.O, Kai and Sehun also searched the area but they checked upstairs.

The hard part is to make Jaehyun busy with them so he wouldnt suspect that the other boys were searching for you.

The reason why they all suspect him as the culprit because all the maknae-line suspected him and had a bad vibe everytime they would hear his name.

Another reason was; Jaehyun once asked you to come over to his house but you said you always have a busy schedule.

And another reason is, they all saw a huge knife scar on the back of his arm except for you, you somehow didn't see it nor realize it that it was there.

So the boys started searching his room silently and every room, they search everywhere but they just couldn't seem to open the door to the basement.

"Yah, maknae.... what do you think of the basement?", Suho asked Sehun to which he made a handsome thinking face before shrugging, "I think..... I think she's in there".

"Why the heck do you trust him so much, Suho, firstly he thought that she was in that guy's toilet, then he thought that she was in the attic then he thought that she was in under the bed-", Kris's line was cut off by Kai.

"No wait...... I too have a hunch she's in there cu'z I think I heard someone talking under the basement", Kai said as he leaned his ear on the door. Then Lay did it too, he then made a thinking face, "hm~ don't you think it's just a television, maybe he was busy watching porn down there, that's why he said he was busy".

"What the heck hyung?", D.O said in a disbelief tone.

Suho cocked an eyebrow and leaned his ear onto the door to listen, well he indeed heard a voice, a girl voice at that, and also he heard her crying.

"Okaayyyyy, did I just heard someone crying under there?", Suho gulped before knocking the door, "(y/n) are you down there?".

Then what shocked the eight of them was that the crying voice stopped for a moment.

"S-Suho-ah..... i-is that you?", they could hear your crying voice.

Their eyes widened, '(y/n)!', but before they could try to unlock the door, Chanyeol informed them that Jaehyun is coming, so they quickly rushed to the living room except for Suho, "wait for us, (y/n), we'll save you", he said before he left the door to go back to the living room.