chapter 31

-about 2 months later-

(A/N) 

O2L has started, jc destiny and ricardo are back in texas and mary started school (obv) and november 18-24 was her week off  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-november 19-  

-mary's pov-

it was about 2 days until the ptv concert and honestly i had been waking up in the best mood ever lately for some reason. they changed their tour dates and actually we're coming until this month, but in 2 days it would all be worth the wait.

for my actual birthday last month, i woke up to tons of birthday texts and a simple one from jc. he left 2 days after the whole beach thing and we havent really kept up since then. he started a collab channel on youtube with connor, ricky, sam, trevor, and ricardo. i got over that and ive been hanging out alot with the college people. connor has little parties at his apartment every other week with his friends and he invites me over.

cody bought me the ptv tickets for my birthday and i was really grateful. we talk alot and go out and stuff. he makes me forget about everything when we're together and he just makes me happy. tommorow we're going to the key street HQ to get some shirts so im excited!

--------------------------------------------------------

-tommorow (lol)-

cody was somewhat friends with jaxin hall, the founder of key street.

he was set to pick me up at 1pm since it was an hour and about 30 minutes till santa ana. i was ready by 12:30 and we got going.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

when we pulled up at the HQ, it seemed like jaxin was waiting for us because when we stepped out of the car, he was there. he greeted us with warm welcome and led us inside. i looked around and i looked into one of the offices and i saw vic. i wondered what the hell they we're doing there. they all came out of the office room and said hello. i tried not to freak out but i had been listening to them since their album 'Selfish Machines' was released.

"what brings you guys in here?" Vic asked us

"we came to look for shirts for tommorow, so here we are" cody said and laughed a bit

"ohhh alright, so you guys are going to the show tommorow?"

"yeah we are" cody said and smiled over at me

"thats awesome! well we can help you out if you want"

"oh yeah sure" i said

"well we have tanks and tees so you can choose which ever" Tony said

we walked around the store to see what they had and a white t-shirt with a lion and "KEY STREET" over it caught my attention

i grabbed a medium since i was sure i wasnt a small and fit it over and it fit. cody was still choosing what shirt to get and i grabbed a white one that said "Keep It Classy" and said

"hey cody do you like this one?"

he looked over at the shirt i was holding up and said

"yeah its awesome"

we got both shirts and payed for them and left to the car.

Vic was running behind us and said

"it was a pleasure meeting you mary, as i had already met cody but here take these VIP passes for tommorow night, cant wait to see you!"

"thanks so much, really appreciated" i smiled and gave him a hug

cody drove us over to a restaurant called 'Nate's Corner'

i got burger, fries and a soda and cody got a sandwhich and a soda. the restaurant people were really nice and the food was really good so i was glad cody took me there.

he drove over to my apartment and he was spending the night since he didnt want to waste alot of gas. i got him a blanket and pillow since he was sleeping in the sofa. we decided to watch some adventure time and made a snack for the night and i went to sleep after that thinking what tommorow would bring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

youre probably like FINALLY an udpdate haah but im back babes 

tell me what you think of this update and stuff 

PLEASE PLEASE DO CHECK OUT MY 'MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE FOR ME' FANFIC PLEASE

and dont forget to vote and comment