Chapter 14

today was wednesday, one day before vidcon . Rebecca was coming to pick me up at around 8pm and i just needed a few things to get together and i was ready . i was just taking one big luggage to the hotel because i didnt think i needed anything else . i was taking a duffel bag with my toothbrush and all that stuff .

i had to go to buy some things i needed so i went to Walmart because i really never was that "shopping" kind of girl even though yes, im a model but eh whatever i like to keep it real . so i went to buy some shampoo, shaving cream and soap . my mom doesnt regularly buy my stuff so sometimes its up to me to buy my own stuff . i grabbed some snacks for me and Rebecca since i knew we were going to get hungry once we were in the hotel and we werent going to eat for a while .

 kian and sam werent leaving until tommorow morning so i didnt really worry about them, i was in line to pay at the cash register and there was this really cute guy in front on me but he didnt even look at me, i think . its always that i find cute guys at the store and then i never see them again but there was probably going to be cuter guys at vidcon who knows?

when i got home it was about 7 so i walked to Kian's and his mom's car wasnt there so i took she wasnt home 

"hey" i said as he opened the door

"helloooo, you wanna come in?" he asked after he gave me a big tight hug

"nah i just came to say hi and that ill see you at vidcon tommorow"

"ah yeah i still needa pack for that" 

"youre always last minute on things" i said teasing him

"yeah i know but um ill see you tommorow then"

"yes haha bye" 

i walked back home and i just couldnt take my mind of everything that could happen at vidcon .

Rebecca was already at my house by the time i got home and she was talking to my mom in the kitchen .

"Rebecca dang gurl why you come so early?" i asked pulling her in for a hug

"i finished my packing early and i was so exited so i came early"

"oh haha i just came from Kian's"

"oh alright, do you have everything ready?" she asked 

"yeah lets go up to my room and you can help me bring my stuff down?"

"yeah sure" 

we walked upstairs and i grabbed my iphone charger, my camera and its charger and macbook since i knew i was probably going to need them . 

we got everything into the car and i told my mom goodbye and asked her if she had put money in the credit card and she said there was enough for all weekend 

"thanks mom ill see youuuu monday"

"alright honey take care" she said as she was saying goodbye to us from the door

-----------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to update briefly, didnt want you guys to wait so long and WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GUNNA HAPPEN AT VIDCON?????????

thanks for reading ily guys

new chapter tommorow too, hopefully