Chapter 17

we walked in the doors to the party, it was taking place at the hotel we were staying so that was a good thing . we had already planned on sneaking in and we had a plan but we werent really sure it was going to work .

"alright Mary, remember your going in showing the badge, and if they let you in act normal" Kian told me . not all badges were allowed to go in so i would have been lucky if they let me in

i walked to the entrance and looked over at them since they were hiding like behind a wall corner and they all gave me a thumbs up sign . when i got to security, they let me in so i texted Kian that they let me in and that i would be waiting for them by the entrance and 5 minutes later they were all in . alot of people were actually at the party, i didnt know alot of them, or i had seen them and didnt recognize them . Ricky had heard that Austin Mahone was going to be around so i was exited about that .

the DJ was playing alot of good music and we were all having a great time . i walked over to the refreshments, to get a soda and i spotted Jc standing near there .

"why arent you out there dancing?" i yelled in his ear over the loud music

"i dont know, maybe ill go out there later" he yelled back in my ear

"alright, we'll be waiting for you"

i walked back to everyone dancing on the dance floor and i had spotted Austin Mahone, he walked over to our group and started dancing with us . his dancing was an a plus, and all of a sudden a slow somg came up . i didnt think they would play slow songs at something like this but i didnt have anyone to dance with so i walked away with the rest of the group .

as i was about to reach the wall were all the chairs to sit at where lined up, i felt someone get a hold of my wrist from behing me . with a surprised look i turned around and i saw that it was Jc .

"will you have this dance with me?" he asked

"um yeah sure" i said a bit confused because he was sending me mixed signals

we got out on the dancefloor and we were dancing to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri . since i had my head on Jc's shoulder i looked around and saw that there was alot of other people dancing too and i pointed out that Austin and Becca were dancing and they looked so cute even though they didnt have anything going on . Ricardo and Destiny were also dancing and they looked even cuter, how they looked into each others eyes, Destiny singing every other lyric sentence to Ricardo making me want a relationship like them .

i guess Jc didnt want to make it awkward so he asked me

"so whats your name again?"  

"are you serious?" i asked with a almost deathly look

"nah im just kidding haha"

"yeah you better know my name" i said teasing him "why did you ask to dance with me?"

"i dont know, i wanted to get to know you a little better now that its more quiet"

"oh and why didnt you ask me earlier i mean like to talk?"

"i was stuck on my phone, texting my ex basically telling her off . shes been so clingy to me and its been like 2 weeks since we broke up"

"oh . well i mean i understand, how are things?"

"she said she would leave me alone and i couldnt quite get over the fact that i saw you this morning and you looked so perfect and didnt want you to look lonely over by the wall"

"aw no im far from that" i said blushing

"no but really i think you're beautiful"

the song ended before i got to respond to him and a house song came on and the dancefloor was soon filled with everyone . Jc danced with me throught alot of songs and i could tell he was having a blast .

i was tired so i told Jc we should leave . i told Kian and Rebecca that i was leaving to the room to get some rest and Jc walked me up . his room was about 2 down from ours so i guess he didnt really mind walking me .

"thanks for a fun night" i said as we reached the room

"my pleasure, thank you for accepting the dance and dancing with me the rest of the time"

"yeah no problem, im gunna go get some rest now" i said sliding the card to open the door

"bye" he said with a smile as he walked away

--------------------------------------------- 

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER???? HOPE YOU DID!!!! sorry if it was so short )))): but yeah thank you to the people who still read this story ISNT IT WORTH IT????

please vote  

thanks so much for reading ily guys