Chapter 28 {part 1}

-september 28-

it was 2 weeks ago, since i had seen connor. i didnt even go out anymore but since it was 2 weeks until school started i came to my old house and have been spending time with my mom.  ricardo and destiny are driving their car here and will be here tommorow morning and jc was taking a flight from san antonio here. kian is giving me a ride to rebecca's welcome back party, so im going with him and ricky. i think they found out about what happened with me and connor and just dont want to make it awkward. but the party is a welcome back party for rebecca, since shes done with touring and everything they arranged a party for her. i guess my person to go with will be jc if hes here by the time and he wants to go with me if not ill just go with destiny.

---------------------------------------------

-september 29-

i woke up at about 7:30am since destiny told me they were getting here at about 8am. i made breakfast without trying to wake up my mom. at about 7:45 there was a knock at the door and ricardo and destiny were there with their luggage. 

"you guy can set down your stuff in the livingroom" i said hugging them

"alright thanks"

"i made breakfast because i thought you guys would be hungry" i said taking them into the kitchen

"oh yeah we are hungry, i only drank orange juice while on the road" ricardo said patting his stomach

"alright haha i made eggs and bacon"

"would you want anything to drink?" i asked them

"um do you have apple juice?" destiny asked 

"yeah, and you ricardo?" 

"um ill just have water" 

i served myself and destiny a cup of apple juice and got ricardo his water.

"sooo?" they asked looking at me

"welllllllllll" i said laughing

"what happened with you and jc?" destiny asked

"well i dont know, we havent talked since like 2 weeks ago. i just told him and like admitted to him that connor kissed me and he got mad. i mean it wasnt even my fault, it was connor's."

"that kid has problems" ricardo said taking a drink from his water

"oh connor? yeah i know oh but wait after that, he was outside the bathroom and he told me he loved me and we made out? like i pulled away but i still like followed him"

"does he know about that?" ricardo asked

"well since i havent talked to him, no but i stopped talking to connor so i could make sure i wouldnt do anything further than that"

"aw well thats a good thing" destiny said

"yeah but hey are you guys ready for rebecca's party tonight?"

"heck yes we are, what time is it at again?" 

"we gotta be there at 7 to get everything ready, so ricky will be here by then" i said taking their plates and putting them in the sink

"well can we get settled?" ricardo asked

"yeah, the usual room just be a bit quiet because i think my mom is still asleep"

ricardo took both of his and destiny's luggage upstairs. me and destiny sat down in the livingroom.

"do you have an outfit for tonight?" i asked her

"hm no is there any good shopping stores around here?"

"yes! theres really good cheap stores so maybe we can go in a while?" i said 

"yeah! we can take ricardo's car"

"alright well, its a bit too early so we can chill until mid-day and then go" 

"haha alright what will we do with ricardo?" she said

"hm well we can leave him at kian's and pick him up when we come back for him to get ready"

"okay lets watch re-runs of friends?" she asked

"hm yeah sure"

we watched friends until about 12:30pm and destiny asked ricardo if he wanted to go to kian's and he agreed

"okay we'll be back in about 2 hours, ill see you guys later" i said to kian and ricardo and drove away 

i took destiny to rainbow since they have really cute dresses and its really cheap. as soon as we got off of the car, i got a text.

Jc:'im taking my flight in a few minutes, i cant wait to see you :-)' 

i smiled and texted him back

'alright have a safe flight! i cant wait'

as soon as i entered the store i fell in love with the cutest dress, it was black with white polka dots and kind of thigh length. destiny rushed over to aztec print high low dress. 

we both grabbed our sizes and went into the fitting rooms. we came out and looked at each other. 

"i love how yours fits and looks on you!"  i said to destiny

we payed for them and we went over to payless and looked for shoes to go with our dresses. i chose black heels and destiny got some teal colored heels.

---------------

was about 3pm when we got back and we picked up ricardo so he could get ready, my mom wasnt home when i got home. she told me she was going to pay some stuff in town and go out to dinner with jorge so it was okay to use her shower.

by the time all of us were done, it was almost 7. i had picked up rebecca a little bracelet from claires a couple of days ago so i just put it in a little gift bag. we heard a honk outside and i grabbed the house keys and locked the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i tried making this chapter kind of longish :-) i got in the little groove of writing today and yeah so i hope you guys like the chapter! please comment bc it encourages me alot so yeah and please vote bc i love getting votes aaaand there will be a part 2 ""soon""