Chapter 6

so today was Sunday which means, nothing, i usually do nothing on Sunday nights, sometimes the guys come over and watch the baseball games but im not sure about tonight .

i got out of my bed and walked over to my bathroom, and brushed my teeth realizing that it was already 3 .

i went downstairs and turned on my kitchen tv, Full House was on and it was my favorite show so i sat down at watched it for a while . i think i had to re-stock my pantry but i was too lazy to, maybe later if the guys came by ill go with them to the store .

i surfed through the channels and i got bored so i went to my desk and turned on my mac . i hadnt checked my twitter in so long but i got on and checked some of my mentions "hey are you and Sam dating?" "are you dating Kian?" "how was it with Rebecca?" . i tweeted "i am single like a pringle" i followed a couple of people and retweeted some other people well fans i should call them .

-NEW TEXT FROM KIAN-

hey um, Sunday nights with you as usual or what?

i texted him back:

yeah, come early because i have to go to the store and buy groceries oh and is Sam coming?

Kian: nope i think hes spending the day with his girlfriend or something but im bringing some other friends over

Me: oh alright well come early! what time will you be here at?

Kian: does 5 sound good?

Me: perfect!

((tell me if you guys dont like how i typed up the text messages thing bc i dont know if you guys like them))

i grabbed the keys to go check my house mail and went across the street and opened the mailbox . bills, maybe a check was in there i dont know im too lazy to read them . 

my neighbor Ms.Pom stepped out of her house and into her car and waved hello to me . oh Ms.Pom she was almost like my mom, always inviting me over to eat cookies and little snacks she makes . old people are just soo cuteee ((connor omG))

there was a notification on my phone from twitter: "@KianLawley: @maaryy it sure will be fun i think youre gunna be crushing on some of my friends tonight"

haha oh Kian and then i tweeted him back "@KianLawley no promises sir Lawley"

throught my timeline i saw "awwww you guys are so cute" "i ship Kian and Mary" and "omgg can you guys get married already"

i tweeted: "dont worry guys, Kian is all yours me and him are just friends"

i walked to the bathroom seeing that it was already 4 well, i did wake up like at 3 so yeah ... i put my phone on my iHome and put Pandora on to House Music, and got the water running on the shower . i loved anything house music and it just always got me in the mood for anything . i went to my room for a towel and my clothes that i was thinking of wearing . i stepped into the shower and just stared at the wall for a bit, i always seem to do that haha . as i was stepping out of the shower i heard a new text message ring, it was from my mom . i put my clothes on, i think it was a nice outfit, high waisted white shorts and a t shirt with galaxy patterns on it .

-MOM- 

honeyy we might be coming to visit you this week! hope you have fun today see you later

me: aight thanks mom :-) looking forward to seeing you!

i blow dried my hair and brushed it then straightened it .