chapter 34

it was already the end of january and i had about 70k subscribers. my recent collabs were with sam pepper and caspar lee. we had a couple of pending collabs we wanted to do.

cody was going away to australia for his magazine articles for about a month, he was leaving next week so i was pretty bummed about it. we would still skype but i knew it wasnt gunna be the same. it was even sadder that i was driving him to the airport.

the few days left he had until he left we went out for walks or got some ice-cream, nothing big and i was glad to spend time with him.

-february 3- (the morning cody leaves to aus)

"baaaabe! wake up we're gunna be late and im gunna miss my plane" he said taking the blankets off of me

"noooo!" i said pulling them back on me

"c'mon lets just get it over with" he was getting his luggage ready

"ugh alright" i said with a frown on my face

i had managed to get my clothes on and somewhat got my hair in a bun. i really wasnt going to get dressed up just to leave cody at the airport.

"go start the car" i said handing him the keys while i was putting my shoes on

i got my phone and wallet and headed out of the door. i hated living in apartments because of the stairs and plus it was 9 in the morning i did not want to walk down any stairs.

it took us about 25 minutes to drive to LAX and since it was early, i went to mcdonalds to get us breakfast.

we ate our food on our way to the airport and we really didnt talk much.

"i dont want to see you like this babe, ill be back before you even know it" he said putting his hand over mine

i didnt reply, i knew if i did the water works would probably begin. so i sighed.

we pulled up to the airport and we parked since i was leaving him and waiting until he left. he held my hand as we walked into the doors that opened to the airport. i sat down on one of the benches nearby where cody was going to check in for his ticket. i pulled my phone out and sent kian a text

"i'm gunna be in need for a big hug and some food after i leave cody ):"

i opened my twitter account and tweeted "):" because that was exactly how i was feeling. cody walked back and said

"i gotta go line up for my flight"

"alright" i said and got up to walk him to the line

"ill see you in a few days babe, promise" he said and gave me a kiss at the top of my head

i started to shed a few tears and said "i dont want you to leave, im gunna miss you so much"

"just remember ill skype you possibly every night beautiful" he said wiping tears from my cheeks

"goodbye, i love you" he said letting go of my hand

i left and didnt look back because i knew i was going to cry.

my phone vibrated as i got to my car and i saw that it was from kian

"hey dont worry, you can come over anytime :)"

i drove back to the apartment and decided to take a nap before i left to kian's. a few of cody's things we're still here so i put them away in a bag and threw them inside the closet, i couldnt bare to see anything of his right now.

--

i woke up at about 2:45 and then i remembered i was gunna go to kian's, ill probably just spend the week at his place.

i got a couple of jeans and shirts and put them in a bag.

i prepared a playlist for the car ride there, but i wasnt going to leave without saying whats up to ricky and connor. i drove over to their apartment building and walked to their room and knocked on the door.

“heeey!” connor said as he greeted me

“hey, is ricky here?” i asked giving him a slight hug

“um yeah hes in the kitchen ill call him over”

i sat on the couch and waited for ricky.

"heey mary what brings you here?" he asks taking a seat next to me

"um well i came to tell you, well you guys that i think cody leaving me is gunna affect me badly so im gunna go with kian for a while and stay at his place for a couple of days and that requires me to not go to school and leave my apartment"

"right so i guess we can keep an eye on it, no worries"

"thanks, i just dont want to be surrounded in the apartment right now because i just dont know so ill see you guys later!" 

connor opened the door for me and walked me down to my car.

"if you ever need to talk or anything, im here"

"um thanks" i said and got into the car

i turned my phone onto the playlist i arranged, most of it was house music since it always gets me in a good mood. 

--

i honked as i pulled over at kian's house and by the time i was done unbuckling myself, he was outside waiting for me.

"help me with my laptop thats in the backseat please?" i said grabbing my bag of clothes from the trunk

i locked the car and headed upstairs to kian's room to put my stuff down.

"ill call cody tommorow and ask if he landed safely, lets go get something to eat" i said pulling money out of my bag

"yeah sure, let me get my phone and ill be down in a second" he said as i headed downstairs

---------------

i decided to cut it off here bc its already pretty long so just wait till next chapter for some stuff

please keep voting bc the more voting, the more like energy i get to update so yeah :)

ily guys