Chapter 12

it was 4:30pm and Kian had told me he would pick me up at 6 so i decided i would take a shower and i was going to wear floral tight dress that had some rips in the back with my black heels .

i went in the shower and shaved my legs and underarms carefully trying not to cut my skin and got out, i blow put on my spankies and bra and blow dried my hair and then turned on my straightener to straighten my hair . while my straightener was warming up i put on my dress and thought it looked okay i was just hoping everyone didnt assume i was the "slut" of the party . 

i straightened my hair and it took me about 30 minutes to do that and i applied a bit of makeup, some blush, lipstick and mascara .

i heard a message come in to my phone and i knew that it was Kian so i looked over a read it and it said 

hey im outside, hurry!

i gathered one of my bags that matched with my outfit and put my lipstick, mascara and blush just incase i needed some more later . i went down the stairs and saw my mom making some food in the kitchen and said

"mom im coming home later, Kian invited me to this party and he doesnt want to go alone"

"oh alright honey, call me if you need anything"

i went out of my house and walked over to Kian's car as i saw that he was being a gentleman and opened the car door for me . he was looking nice, with a formal blue shirt and khaki jeans i thought he looked perfect for tonight .

"thank you Mr.Lawley" i said as i got in the car and he closed the door  

he got in the car and we both buckled our seat belts and he got driving

"whos party is it going to be?" i asked while the gps said that we only needed 5 more minutes to get to our destination 

"oh, its actually like a youtuber get together party kinda, alot of famous people are going to be there and glozell is actually going to host part of it"

"oh alright cant wait you better stay with me the whole night"

"i will i will girl" he said as he pulled into the valet parking the place had 

"thank you" i said as the guy that was going to park our car helped me out of the car

kian joined me and we walked into the place together . right when we walked in i saw Jack and Finn, i had only seen them once when they were here around LA but never really got to talk to them . i waved at them and Alfie was hanging out with them and i wondered if the rest of the guys were here too . 

Kian stopped by this familiar face that im sure i had seen before, in a video . 

"Mary this is, Ricky Dillon, Ricky this is Mary"

 "oh hey, ive seen you before well like on video but i didnt think you would be here" i said and gave him a quick hug

"oh yeah, ive seen some of your videos too"

"alright well were gunna go and say hi to the other peeps, see ya around" Kian said

"byee Ricky"

we walked a bit more and stopped at the beverage bar and i got some dr.pepper and Kian got a monster .

"oh hey i have to introduce you to one of my very bestfriends that came from Texas here" he told me and dragged me to the direction the guy was

"alright" i took a sip of my soda as we were walking and i said "wait is he cute?"

"omg dont sweat it he has a girlfriend anyways"

we got in front of muscular fit guy that was wearing glasses and this really pretty girl with big curly hair . i envied her because of her hair, ive always wanted curly hair .

"heyyyyy Keen" he said as he pulled Kian into a hug

"Ricardoooooooo haha whats up?"

"oh nothing ya know here chilling"

"oh thats great haha well this is my very good friend Mary, Mary this is Ricardo" 

"oh hey, nice to meet you" i gave him a handshake

"this is my girlfriend Destiny" he said 

"oh hey" i said and she gave me a hug

we found a sofa to sit at and talked, i talked with Destiny and she was really a chilled back, nice 19 year old girl and she was a model for Urban Outfitters so we had some similarities . she had driven with Ricardo from Texas just to come to the party i thought they were such a cute couple .

"well i mean im not gunna stay the whole party so lets go over to my place" Kian asked us all

"yeah, im down" Ricardo told Kian and then he looked over at Destiny and asked "are you okay with that babe?" 

"yeah totally, Mary are you staying too? i dont wanna be the only girl ah" Destiny asked

"oh yes Kian's house is like my second home"

we stopped by at In-N-Out to get some food and i just got some fries and a soda and the guys got 2 double-double's each and sodas . we drove home and Ricardo and Destiny stayed behind us, we got home and got comfortable .

Ricardo and Destiny went to get the luggage they had brought and settled in the guest room . i guess i was going to have to sleep in Kian's room tonight .

i got changed into some of Kian's pj's that he had offered me to wear and he was getting some popcorn for us to watch a movie .

"what movie are we watching?" i asked him as he wa putting the cd in the dvd player

"She's the Man" he responded

"oooo, ive never seen it"

"its a great movie, RICARDO! DESTINY! COME DOWN"

we all got settled in the livingroom . Ricardo and Destiny were cuddling throught the movie and laughing together, it was so cute .

we finished the movie and all fell asleep in the floor and sofa .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

wooooo what do you guys think about Ricardiny???? haha heres Chapter 12 thanks for all the reads and votes :-)))))))) please keep it up

ily chicken nuggets <333333333333333