Chapter 27 {part 1}

-saturday september 15th-

about 2 weeks ago jc, ricardo and destiny went back to texas and i miss them all but jc more than anything, he was my only little sunshine. he said he would try to visit again as soon as possible but, i really dont know when hes coming back. since then i went to buy a car with the help of my mom who was moving into my house and leaving her place in fresno and, since i would be starting college soon ive also moved closer to UCLA. i chose an apartment nearby here and with what i had left of modeling im paying it off. oh and i quit modeling, i thought i would bring to much stress to me with school and youtube so yeah.

connor actually is going to UCLA and is taking the same course as me so i guess im seeing him alot more often, in fact he texted me this morning if i would do a video with him about college before we go off next week.

i really wasnt feeling today and just threw on a white t-shirt and my studded surplus jacket with jeans. i also put up my hair in a kind of messy bun because i didnt feel like doing anything today. connor texted me earlier to go over to his place so we can film, he lives about a block down with ricky so i walk sometimes.

i decided to give him a call since he had already been waiting almost and hour for me to arrive.

"hey con!"

"hey whats up?" he said

"oh i just wanted to say im leaving my house right now so expect me in about 10 minutes"

"oh alright see ya then"

i hung up and saw a text message from Jc:

hey skype date night babe?

i texted him back:

im sorry but im going out with Kian and Connor tonight tommorow?

i started walking to connor's apartment after locking the front door. alot of the people nearby were really nice and waved towards me to greet me, kinda better than my old neighborhood.

i walked up to connor's apartment and knocked on his door. ricky opened it

"mary, hey! how are you?" he leaned down to give me a hug

"im fine what about yourself?" i asked him

"im cool ya know, are you enjoying the place around here?"

"yeah i love it haha" "wheres connor?" i added

"oh hes blow drying his hair since he just took a quick shower"

"oh alright ill wait for him here" i said sitting down on the sofa in the living room

he went back into his room and came back out with his phone in his hand and his credit card that he slid in his pocket.

"well im gunna go shopping nearby and see what i find, ill see you later?"

"yeah, well are you going bowling with us tonight?"

"noo aw sorry im going to disney with tyler"

"oh its okay, hope you have fun"

"you too" he said leaving out the door

connor got out of the restroom and looked around

"wheres ricky?"

"oh he said he was gunna do a bit of shopping around"

"alright, well lets get started?"

"yeah totally"

he set up his tripod and got us some stools we could sit on

"whats the theme gunna be or?"

"well i thought we could do the tin can challenge" he said taking cans out of a cabinet

"im soo down" i said

"well can you write numbers down and put them in this bowl before we start?"

"yes" i said taking the bowl he handed me

about 5 minutes later i was done and i put the bowl on top of the kitchen counter

"alright im done"

"okay so lets start"

he clicked record and introduced himself

"hi guys im connor"

"and im mary"

he kept going on how the challenge went and what we were going to do.

-----------

after we finished filming the video, i told him i was going back to my place to get changed for the bowling date/hangaround we were having.

"alright then i guess ill see you later"

"yeah i-" he kisses me before I can continue. slides his tongue on my bottom lip and puts his hand on my waist. i move in sync with him because, i really didnt know what was happening but i was enjoying it.

i finally pulled away after about a minute

"um ill see you later" i said leaving and walking possibly as fast as i could

was i going to tell jc? was connor going to tell jc? what am i going to tell jc?

---------------------------------------------

hey guys! so how was the chapter? i changed it up a bit and added dates because i really didnt like just writing with no days but should i put the year so you guys dont forget? it all has to do with last year so its not like in the future, im going with this story mostly based on last year

so if you liked it please vote and comment, that means alot :-) thanks ilysm (◡‿◡✿)