"Wait Kay-" I was cut off by the loud moan that escaped my mouth

I frowned hearing Kayden laughing to himself

"What's fun-" His hand moved my underwear to the side and I felt his hands completely against me. What I was about to say was cut short when I made a soft moan. Now he's doing this on purpose.

"We gotta stop" I tried catching my breath "Before we do something we shouldn't"

He took his hand from beneath me. I scrunched up my face when he put his finger in his mouth without hesitation. The same fingers he had rubbing me was now in his mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy

"Tasting you. duh"

"Is that normal?"

"does it matter? It's from you so ion care. Plus you taste good as hell and I can eat you all day"

I shook my head and went inside the living room. I sat down on the couch and cut the t.v. on. I watched a little of Family matters while Kayden cooked breakfast. Yes, he cooks for me sometimes because I usually hate cooking. I noticed he does do a lot of things for me without a problem which I like.

"Baby" he called

"Yeah?"

"You want sugar in you're cereal"

"umm n-" I stopped and quickly got up rushing to the kitchen. I know he didn't make me some cereal. I could have been better off making breakfast myself.

I got to the kitchen but was taken back and relieved to see he was just playing. I looked at him seriously as he continued to laugh. There was pancakes and sausage along with eggs cooking. He also had out the strawberries and whipped cream.

"Bae" he said simmering down from all the laughter "I knew you was gone be mad as hell"

"You think" I pushed him

"You want yours cooked a little longer?"

I looked at it then shook my head "That's fine"

"K. I'll let you know when they done"

I sighed "Ok"

"I love you" he came towards me

"I love you too"

"I love you sooooo much" he kissed my bottom lip.

"I love you so much too"

"But I love you more" he began biting my lip

"Stop" I whined "That hurts"

"I know what else gone hurt. This d-"

"BYE Kayden!!!" I mushed his head and walked out the kitchen hearing him dying of laughter

"You didn't even let me finish!" He yelled

"You're nasty! Shut up"

"I'm just letting you know wassup" he came into the living room

"Get out of my presence because I'm disgusted with you" I laughed

"Well" he shrugged

"You probably little anyway" I mumbled

"What!?" He raised his eyebrow at me "I didn't hear you correctly"

"You heard me" I said louder this time

"Nah, repeat that one more time for me. Say that again"

"I said. You probably little anyway"

"Ight bet" he ran up the stairs and took a few minutes before returning with a ruler. He threw it at me "Little huh?"

I looked at the ruler and almost passed out. There was a line a few inches above 10 inches. No no no. NO! It makes no since to be that big. This has got to be fake!

He laughed noticing my expression

"imma just go finish on this breakfast"

He left out and I let go of the breath I was holding in. This gives me a little more motivation not to have sex so soon. Are you kidding me? I'll be hurting for days after we have intercourse. Not to mention him hurting me while in the act. I don't think it'll be such a good feeling but I know maybe a uncomfortable feeling.

"Foods ready Brook!"

I got up slowly and went into the kitchen. I sat down in the spot where my food was and slowly began to eat. My mind won't stop thinking back to the ruler. A lot of people bragged about him being huge but I didn't believe it one bit only because it seemed to exaggerated to be true. Now I see what they've been talking about.

"You seem a little on edge. You good?" He said then picked up his Orange juice

"Yeah... I'm ok"

"Sure?"

I played around with my eggs and nodded

"Don't talk shit next time" he chuckled "That's like me saying you not tight which for a fact I know you are"

"I was just playing but I didn't think you was-" I paused "You know what I mean"

He laughed and nodded "I understand. Well now you know you're man packing"

I smiled "Sure are"