Chapter 16

*Brooklynn*

Ms.Tanya came into the room with a tray of food. It was fish and corn which was all I needed. She handed me the hot sauce.

"You feeling okay sweetie. You had a long night. You're tired I can see it"

"I'm feeling a little okay" I smiled faintly

"Okay. After you eat this get some rest"

I nodded and she left out. I started eating my food which was so good. Kayden was at school, I didn't wanna go because I didn't feel well. I still have to get my stuff from the house and call my aunt cause I cant be at that house any more without being scared out of my mind. I drink my juice and focused back on the movie I was watching.

* * * *

I opened my eyes and seen Kayden.

"Took me awhile to wake you" he laughed

I sat up and yawned "Hey"

"How you feeling ?" He kissed my forhead

"Good. Did Paige ask about me?"

He sat near me on the bed "Yeah. I told her everything and she wants to see you"

"Ok" I laid back "I wanna see my mom in the hospital"

"You gonna forgive someone who put you through hell?" He asked me

" The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. It takes a strong person to face pain head-on, forgive, and release it. To forgive someone is the highest, most beautiful form of love. You might just find that you get a sense of peace and happiness in return"

"I love you for that. Your so strong baby" he rubbed my hair and kissed my for head again

"Thank you"

"If your feeling good then I wanna take you out. We are about to graduate and I want you to see things that you haven't seen"

I smiled "Yeah I'm feeling fine"

"You ever been ice skating?"

"No" I laughed

"I'm taking you ice skating."

"We have school tomorrow" I said

"So what ..... our time together is more important"

I chuckled "If you say so"

He put his for head on mine and I instantly smiled big. His blue eyes staring into my dark brown ones

"Gimme a kiss" he mumbled

"No" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Give yourself a kiss"

"But I can't do that so you have to give me one"

"No"

"okay" he sighed

* * * *

"Stop I'm gonna fall!" I moved away from him

"I'll catch you" he laughed

This ice was hard to skate on but I didn't fall yet and Kayden fell about 6 times. He keeps tryna hold on to me so he doesn't fall. I laughed when he tried to catch me.

"Baby please.... help me"

I looked at him with my hands up in surrender "You wanted to do this"

"Lemme just hold you"

"Alright .. come here"

He started coming towards me and I quickly moved and for some reason he fell. I laughed so hard that my eyes watered. He just been falling left and right. I reached my hand out and he took it. I helped him up and laughed more.

"You okay Kayden?"

"I'm fine, long as I'm near you"

I blushed "Thank you"

"You ready to leave? We been here for 3 hours and all I did was bust my ass while you learned to spin. I just wanna get something to eat"

"Yes let's go" I laughed

We took our skates off, gave it to the lady and left. I put my seat belt on and waited for Kayden. Honestly I love him. I love him and am happy with my life. I don't wanna kill myself. It's easy to say though sometimes tempting but I'm still in the process.

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"Doesn't matter to me" I kept my eyes on the game I was playing on my phone

"I want pizza. We're getting pizza"

"Its not what you want" I whined

"Okay what you want"

"Burger , fries, milkshake"

"eat in or eat out?"

"Uh... in"

"Aight"

We are and laughed about stupid stuff. I started by telling him stuff u dad when I was younger and he laughed. He told me about the crazy

"When are you gonna kiss me?" He asked staring at me

I looked away then back to him "When I'm ready. I'm not ready yet an I don't wanna rush it"

"I love you affectionately .... I do ... but I wanna feel you physically too. I'm not after you for just one thing and I don't want you to think that. But I also wanna show you love in a different way.."

I played with my fries and looked down. Conversations like this make me really uncomfortable I swear.

"I promise I wont hurt you but seeing you more and more makes me aroused"

"I can't d-do that... I .... well we aren't married"

"But I know we'll get married"

"You don't know that...."

"I do"

I smiled a little "My aunt always said .... save your virginity for someone you love and trust but make sure your married to them. She said it's a sin to do those things before"

Kayden nodded "I'll respect your decision and wait till your ready"

"Thank you" I was happy he wouldn't rush me. I feel like boys that rush isn't a hint of what they seem. Because it they really loved you they will support you in what you feel is right.

"Lets go" he got up..threw our stuff away and we left