Chapter 15

*Brooklynn*

I backed up slowly. It was dark in the house and it only made me more scared. My knife was in my room and there's no way I could make a run for it

"I....I'm sorry Braylenn. p-please... don't" I put my hands in front of me "Can we j-just talk about this...."

"My plan was to kill you from the start. You've always thought you were better then me. My plan didn't work too well with killing dad because you still seem to get some attention. My unborn baby that DIED yesterday will now get to see her son of bitch aunt!"

My eyes burned and I felt my breath get caught in my throat. She's crazy. She's really crazy. I thought as I stared at the green vain popping out her for head. She was turning red and her green eyes turned darker

"Braylenn... please....just please... I'm sorry so very sorry... I will not do.... anything to make you mad. Please please don't do this"

"I have to" her eyes became watery "I have to.... get the devil out of you.... I need t-to get rid of what's inside you"

"What are you talking about" I watched as the big knife shined a little

"Mary is in you" her voice low and shaky. A few years back Braylenn was acting a little different. My mom took her to a lady to help with it and Braylenn always seemed to be seeing this spirit named Mary. I never understood it and I don't think I ever will. "I'm gonna kill her. And she's in you"

"Braylenn....its me Brooklynn. There's no one in me and I'm fine"

"I died and came back. I saw her... she was my Angel... but she was a evil one. I know she killed my child and she's ... she's in y-you"

My mom always told us the story of how Braylenn almost died. She said Braylenn almost died after birth but they was able to save her. Through the age of 3 she would talk about Mary but my parents thought she just had a imaginary friend. Through the age of 7 after my dad died she was saying Mary was turning mean. I never understood.

"Please ..... stop Braylenn. Your scaring me" I cried

She started walking towards me and a gun shot went off. Braylenn fell to the ground and the knife dropped. what the hell I looked up and saw my mom standing there holding a gun up. She stared at me sympathetically. What is going on?

"I-I...... I ..... I heard everything...I'm so so .... sorry"

What? Don't believe her !

My eyes went back down to Braylenn lying on the floor as blood leaked from her head. She was crazy

"Call the ambulance" I said but I wasn't sure what was going on..am I dreaming? Is this real?

She hesitantly grabbed the house phone. Her hands were shaky and she looked nervous. She just saved my life.

"Their .... on their way"

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. My mind barely preserved what was going on right now. I don't know what to do.

"She was crazy.... I thought you killed him. I had so much hate towards you but I know all those years how I treated you can't be repaired"

I shook my head and tears rolled down my eyes. I checked my phone..10:50. So this has been going on for over a half an hour and I didn't know. I need to get some air. I looked at my mom one last time and went outside.

The cool air hitting me and I wiped the tears. I heard sirens in the distance and they made their way in front of my house. Forget what you heard. The people rushed up through the gate and another gun shot went off. WHAT THE FUCK