Chapter 6

*Brooklynn*

I woke up to the bright room. I looked around and remembered I slept over Kayden's house. I got up and went to my bag getting all my stuff out. I took a shower and put on my dress and sandles then went downstairs. Kaitlyn was up and kalani was up playing around

"Hi Brooklynn" she said smiling

"Hey" I said sitting down "Where Kayden?"

"Still sleep" Kalani said

"He sleeps late" Kaitlyn added laughing

How bout I wake him? He has to take me home

"When does he plan on getting up cause I have to go home"

"I'll wake him" Kalani yelled running up the stairs

An half an hour later Kayden came downstairs dressed and his keys in hand. I got up and hugged Kaitlyn then Kalani.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah"

We left and got in his car and headed to my house. I don't even wanna go home. I wanna be with Kayden. Why do I have to live this life ?

"Wanna get breakfast?"

"No thanks my mom rea-"

"Were going" he said with no hesitation and making a U turn.

I looked at him "My mom's gonna be mad"

"It'll be fast"

"I eat slow"

"Well you'll eat fast if you wanna get home that bad"

I mentally rolled my eyes and focused them back out the window. Why is he making me this way? Does he really like me?

"Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Yes" I said quietly. I'm still a bit shy but thats ok. Right?

It looked like it was gonna rain

"I never got your number Brook"

I pulled on my ear lobe and looked down

"You gonna give me it?"

I shrugged and looked back out the window

"How bout I give you mines and you give me yours"

I told him my number and he told me his. I saved it in my phone as his name but I didn't see how he saved me in his phone.

Kayden

I put her in my phone as ' My Beautiful Queen' but she doesn't know. I really like Brooklynn and I've been crushing on her ever since she came to the school. I can tell she doesn't fully trust me but I know in my heart that I can be someone she loves and trust.

We arrived at IHOP and I got out and opened the door for her. I held her hand as we walked in. She looked so nice in her short green dress and her hair was tightly in a bun with a flower headband on.

"What's this?" She asked looking around

"You've never been to Ihop?"

She shook her head and proceeded to look around like she was Dorothy and todo from the wizard of oz. I chuckled and we were seated. We both sat across from one another so I took that as a opportunity to examine her beautiful face. She shyly looked down.

"What?" She laughed a little

"Your beautifuL" I said smiling

"Thanks"