Chapter 2

Brooklynn

I walked through the crowded hallway of the school and felt myself getting a little timid. I feel closed in like I'm gonna stop breathing any minute. I finally got to my locker and quickly grabbed my stuff for biology. My one friend Paige came up to me smiling.

"Hey brookey!" She said closing my locker for me

"Wassup" I sighed holding everything I needed

"Nothing but I'm going home a little early so I won't be able to be with you at lunch"

Shit. I don't wanna sit alone

"Okay it's fine" i lied

"You sure?" She asked concerned

"Yes positive" I reassured her with one of my fake smiles that I know way too well of how to put on

"Okay well .... did you do the homework?"

"Honestly no." I cried all night and forgot to do it

"Wow this is only like the second time you've missed an homework assignment" she said surprised

"I know but it is what it is" I sat down at my desk in the front and she went to hers in the back

Ms.Wilson came into the room and began teaching but my mind was focused on Kayden..I looked back and he was smiling and laughing with his friends. He's so sexy. My eyes scanned over his pink perfect lips and I instinctively licked mine. Shit stop

"Brooklynn pay attention!" Ms.Wilson said sharply

I froze and slowly turned my head back forward. I was so embarrassed I wanted to cry. Everyone looked at me and some people laughed. I raised my hand

"May I be excused please?" I said my voice cracking in the process

"Quick. You already aren't paying attention"

I didn't even here half the shit she said because I quickly got up and ran out. My vision became blurry and I felt tears slide down my cheeks. That's so embarrassing. He probably thinks I'm crazy now. I went into the girls bath room and locked myself in the stall and began crying.

My mind kept on thinking of what just happened not even 3 minutes ago. I grabbed some tissue and wiped my eyes. After a few minutes of steadying my breath I came out and stood in front of the mirror washing my hands. I'm pretty.... just not as pretty as Braylenn. She's better, she's smarter, prettier. I slammed my hands on the mirror in front of me and it cracked a bit.

"Fuck" I gasped as I looked at my bloody hands

"Shit shit shit" I whispered as I scrubbed my hands again

I straightened my hair down and fixed my clothes. I turned and seen my skirt was a little too short. I tried pulling it down some but it still was high. I sighed and rolled my eyes walking out the bathroom.

Once I got in front of Ms.Wilson room I gave another few breaths and slowly turned the door nob. Everyone looked when it was fully open and I was walking in. I looked at my desk and quickly sat down. The tension in the room was high and the only thing I was waiting to hear was the bell ring.

"Okay class 5 more minutes and your dismissed"

I groaned and put my head on the desk. I just wanna get out of here?

Braylenn went to another school. She went to a nice private school and I'm here at this public crazy school. Craziest part about it is I'm smarter then her and get better grades then her. I heard the bell ring and grabbed my books. I got up only to be tripped and fall forward. I frowned and looked up to see Mya smiling.