Chapter 27

Kayden

"Why the hell you lying to my girl?" I asked Alexa

She shrugged "Looking for trouble"

"I don't usually call a girl out her name but that was a bitch move"

"I don't care Kayden. She shouldn't have made a big deal about it. Not my fault, hers"

"You are on thin ice with me bruh. You fucking up my life. If you so sick of seeing us together then get far as fuck away from us cause im not asking you to stay"

"So rude. Wow" she rolled her eyes

I'm not going to keep playing these games. I finally have a girl I really love and all hell gotta break loose. If I don't want to loose Brooklynn then I have to say something. And if she chooses to continue trying to get at me then I'll let Brooklynn handle her.

"I don't want it to be this way though. We could be just friends but you have to respect I have someone. Your beautiful and all but your attitude is another story"

"Thanks. But Kayden you have to remember. I still have feelings for you. I just want you. And without you I feel broken. I mean you were everything to me"

"Well you didn't seem too concerned about us when you cheated. Brooklynn isn't cheating on me nor is she running off girls from me"

"I'm done with this conversation" she put her hand up "Bye"

"Bye then" I watched as she walked down the street. I got inside my car and headed to Brooklynn's house. Her birthdays tomorrow so I wanna just spend as much time with her as I can before she goes to Alabama to visit her family. I won't have time with her tomorrow so I'm spending it with her today.

I pulled up at the two story green house. I must say she lives in a nice neighborhood. Instead of going to the door I texted her I was outside. I feel like her aunt doesn't like me still. And I don't want to ruin our day cause of her. Eventually it'll come a time were we will have to talk but right about now that can wait.

Brooklynn was now coming towards the car. She got in and I noticed she was wearing a half top that showed her flat stomach. She is so beautiful I swear. I just wanna make sure she has the best birthday ever.

"You look nice ...... as always" I said as I drove off

I looked over to see her blush "Thanks"

"Your welcome"

"My aunt. She doesn't know what I'm wearing. She'd kill me but she's at church so I put this on"

"I like it on you. Long as no nigga try and get at you"

She rolled her eyes making me laugh harder "I don't want anyone but you Kayden"

"Shit better"

"Boy please" she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes again

I laughed "You are my Angel I swear"

"I know" she grinned

Brooklynn

We pulled up at this building. I don't know what it is. And it sure didn't ring a bell for me. Until I noticed the big sign saying Indoor Rock Climbing. He took me rock climbing.

"Your kidding right?"

He looked at me and started laughing "I'm dead ass serious"

"Yo your crazy Kayden"

"You've never did rock climbing cause your scary ass afraid of heights"

"I know so why are we here!?"