Chapter 30

Brooklyn

A week passed and we were finally on our way back home. I called Kayden and was on the phone with him for awhile then slept the rest of the way. She got us something to eat before we made it home. I know Kayden will be happy that I'm back. We got all the bags and brought them into the house.

The first thing I did was text Kayden

me: I'm home

Boyfriend: Come see me

Me: I will right after I get everything in place

Boyfriend: Ard

I went upstairs and walked into my room. It feels good to be back to my room where my bed is. I put all my clothes away which took about twenty minutes then I took a quick shower is since I did already this morning.

"So give me all of you in exchange for me" I sang to Bryson Tiller exchange

I dried myself off then picked out something simple to wear. Some grey tights, a long white shirt to cover my butt and some all white air force one's. I let my hair hang curly. Since I already know my aunt won't agree with taking me to his house I'm just going to walk there.

-

On the 3rd knock Kayden answered the door. I stepped in and hugged him.

"I'm glad you back" he said locking the front door

I smiled "I'm glad to be back"

"Its just us"

I followed him up the stairs "What you mean?"

"My mom and sisters went to this Disney on ice thing only for Kalani"

"Oh really?"

He sat on his bed and nodded

"How are you feeling?" I asked rubbing his shoulder

"Its better then before"

"Good" I said "I don't want you in pain"

"hand me my medicine out the top drawer please"

"Did they say you have to take them?"

"Yeah, it's to keep the slight pain away"

I frowned

"I only have to take one when I feel it a little in pain Brooklynn"

I moved my hand through his drawer looking for the pills. After awhile of digging through I brought them to him.

He smiled as he opened them "What you been eating?"

I shrugged "food. Why?"

"cause that ass getting fatter"

I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt down

I watched as he took the pill and washed it down with water.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked laughing

I frowned "I don't care about it though"

"You should"

"I didn't think you'd be satisfied with that because you know how other guys are"

"If they try and get at you imma shoot they ass. Plus they already know me and know when they see you if they try some shit imma either kill they ass or get them put in that ER"

I laughed "Kayden why are you so violent?"

"Only for you baby"

"I'm bored" I stood in front of him resting my hands on his shoulders