Chapter 33

Author's Note: I don't know what month their in so I skipped it up to two years. Nothing's really changed.

2 year later (March.)

Brooklynn

"Why you leaving me?" I asked looking at Kayden

In two days has to go out of town for 4 months but I decided to talk to him about it now. It was something he had to do but I don't know really much about. Since taking over his uncles business he's been working a lot and hasn't been with me much. Although it's been a year nothing really changed besides our relationship. We've grown more together and learned to be there for each other through everything. Me and him haven't had sex yet but he plans on taking things slow for me. He licked his lips and came over to me.

"This my job baby"

"I know but . . ." I shook my head and looked down "I'm going to miss you"

"We have two days together so don't stress over it now"

I walked into the kitchen and went inside the refrigerator then pulling out some grapes.

"I don't want to go either but this more money for us"

I ate a few grapes before speaking "I'd rather have you here with me more than getting some money. You can make money another way"

"Ain't no turning back now Brook. This job enough to support us both"

"I have a job! I don't need support. I just want you"

I watched as he ran his hand through his curly fro and took a deep breath "I just want to be able to give you any and everything you want and need"

"I have it Kayden. But all you're continuing to do is make my life hell by always leaving"

"I call you every day and night. I facetime you whenever you want. What more you want me to do!?"

"I want you here with me! physically" I raised my voice "Not to just see you on a screen. I want to be able to hug you and kiss you. Not blow you a kiss over the phone"

He walked over to me and tried to grab me but I pushed him away

"Dont touch me. Just don't"

"You must be on you're period or some shit" he said "You acting out of hand for nothing baby"

I rolled my eyes "I came off of it four days ago"

"The symptoms obviously didn't go" he smiled

I tried not to laugh and turned away from him

"Ahhhhh" he laughed "Turn around cause you know you wanna laugh so bad"

He grabbed me so I was facing him and I couldn't stop from laughing

"I'm sorry baby. I love you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him "How can I make it up to you?"

"You can't" I said

"Yes I can" he murmured before leaning down and placing multiple soft kisses on my neck

"Stop" I said "I'm supposed to be mad at you"

"Well you're not" he said making me roll my eyes once again "At least not for long"

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped feeling him bite down on my neck "Kayden!"

"Better stop for the neighbors call the office"

"Oh yeah. Sorry" I lowered my voice

His hand went under my dress and he started to rub me through my underwear making me bite down on my lip. The feeling was unbearable and I couldn't take this abstinence shit any longer dealing with him.