Chapter 5

(That's not her in the MM just the bathing suit that she has)

*Brooklynn*

I turned in the mirror looking at my black bathing suit (bathing suit IN MM) I brushed my hair into a high messy bun and put a flower headband on.

"Where is it?" I whispered to myself as I looked threw my closet for my grey dress "Oh here"

I found it and put it on. My mom walked in the room and I got startled and jumped. I held my chest and breathed heavily. She always pops up on me like that and it's creepy.

"Where you going?" She asked sternly

"I'm going to a friend's house"

"What that boys?"

I nodded "Were really good frie-"

"He's using you ! Sex is all he wants, why cant you see that !"

"Why cant you see I'm happy?" I mumbled

"Not for long ! All he wants is you for sex and by doing all this that's what he's gonna get !"

"Leave me alone" I said feeling tears well in my eyes "Worry about Braylenn like always and stop tryna run my life"

"I'm your mother and your gonna listen to me !"

I kept my head low and wiped my tears "I always do but seems like it's never good enough"

"YOUR JUST THE MISTAKE.. I know after your father died I should have just got rid of you ! Your the reason for his death and definitely the reason our family is breaking apart"

I looked up at her feeling so hurt. Anger was all in her eyes and it kinda scared me. I then grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs. I opened the door quick and failing to run out I bumped into Kayden.

"Shit you okay?" He asked grabbing my face

I pulled away "I'm fine" I walked to his car and got in

When he got in he looked at me sympathetically and put his hand on my knee. I pushed his hand away and stared out the window. I'm pissed and I have a tendency of taking it out on other people but I don't mean to be rude.

He sighed and pulled off "What's wrong Brooklynn?"

"Nothing" I mumbled

"Tell me"

I looked up at him and he engaged in my eye contact but then turned back to the road.

"I just was a little pissed but it isnt s-so serious"

"It is, I don't want you to be sad"

"I'm not" I said

He sighed and continued to drive. When we got there I opened the door and got out. Im kinda nervous to meet his mom... he grabbed my hand and reluctantly I accepted it. The house was so big. Two story house with a white picket fence. We went in the he opened his house door. It smelled like fresh cookies in here. The house was also huge inside..nice white couches with white carpet. It was beautiful. Paintings and pictures hung on the wall and a beautiful chandelier that was white.

"You like it?" He asked

"Like it ? I LOVE it" I said smiling

He laughed "Come my mom's in the kitchen"

"Okay" I replied

I followed behind him to the kitchen. My eyes wouldn't stop roaming the wall, floor, ceiling. Everything was so nice and neat. They had the best house ever. They must be rich. As we entered the big kitchen this beautiful lady stood over the stove cooking. She looks just like me, Brownskin. His dad must be white.