Chapter 26

Kayden in MM !

Brooklynn

I was just taking a little walk around the neighborhood. I had nothing to do today since Kayden was home. I'm just glad we're still together and going strong. I think. I looked up from just staring at the ground when I seen Alexa. She was by herself and once she noticed me she had the hugest grin on her face.

"Brooklynn" she called as I was almost up to her

I looked at her "yes?" I asked

"You don't have anything against me do you?"

"I don't like you"

"I'm not tryna still Kayd-"

"Its not even about him. Me and you had a problem before me and Kaydne was even together"

"Well I'm just saying" she rolled her eyes "When my son Aiden was born. Kayden said he wish he could claim my baby but it's not the right thing to do. He also said he loves me and my son"

I looked at her in shock. This may not be true but what if it was?

"Alexa I'm not in the mood. Like seriously?" I'm mad and right about now feel like smacking the both of them

"Oh yeah. But it's what he said. I'm not trying to make you mad but just thought I should have told you"

"When did he say this?"

"The next day after I had Aiden"

I balled my fist blew a frustrated sigh out. When I ask Kayden about this I should be able to see if he's lying or not. But really behind my back?

"Alexa If you were going to start some bullshit why come up to me. Congrats on your son and all and Kayden isn't the father but that's not my fault. So whatever you have against Kayden has NOTHING whatsoever to do with me"

"I have no reason to break you guys up or be mad. I can get any guy I choose to that's way better then him"

"He's as real as it gets. Your wanna be with someone who doesn't give a Fuck about you" I shrugged. Mad at Kayden still while trying to back him up. Never have I ever been so confused "so be it"

"You don't seem too concerned that your boyfriend wanted to claim my child as his"

"I am ! but at the end of the day I don't know if it's true or not..but your not gonna talk about Kayden like I don't love him. You could be lying"

"I'm not." She said simply

"Yeah okay. Your tryna take him from me"

"I could if I wanted to. And Fuck outta here, he already been in this pusssayy so what's to loose?" She smirked

I shook my head at her. "What feeling was he getting? Loose as- you know what... why am I even arguing with a irrelevant hoe?"

"Nah finish what you were gonna say bitch"

"First of all loose pussy ass hoe! I'm not a bitch. Never have been and never will be. I don't go around fucking niggas and beefing with bitches. I don't have a fucking tail nor do I bark. I'm a intelligent person and will not have a hoe talking down on me"

She laughed a little "Nobody even wants you"

"I don't care. I'm not yearning for a relationship. I rather have money then niggas falling at my feet for a quick nut. Unlike you, guys only want you cause your willing to give it to anybody"

"You don't know what I do! Just cause you hear people saying stuff dont mean it's true"

"Well stop giving yourself such a bad look and maybe I won't have to make assumptions"