Chapter 22

2 DAYS UNTIL PROM
Kayden

I came up with a idea. It a surprise but I know she'll love the way I asked her to prom. The only thing left is to make sure we spend time together. She has church today until 5 so I'm gonna pick her up around 5:30 so we can go out to eat and do some things.

"Kayden get down here now !" My mom yelled

I ran downstairs and saw her looking at some papers.

"Yeah mom?" I asked

"How many months is that girl pregnant?"

"Like 7..."

"Well her mom calling this house bugging and shit talking about you need to be there for the baby because it's yours. I don't know what the hell going on between y'all but control her and tell her control her mom cause I'm not dealing with it any further . How she get my number anyway!?"

"I'll say something but I don't know how"

"Did she hear about you taking over your uncles business at 18 or something?"

"Yeah she know about it. I told her while we were together"

"She was with you for the money. Your going to be making billions , I don't blame her but that was your mistake of telling her"

"She not getting anything from me!" I said seriously "She should test other niggas and not just me cause she know she don't know who the father is"

"She has no respect for herself and I'll be damned if I have a grandkid from her"

"Dont worry mom I believe it ain't mine"

"Look son, just control the girl and her mom. I have a lot of other shit to focus on then her drama"

I nodded and she walked away. I sure am gonna say something to Alexa. Maybe in person so I can see how much her stomach grew since she's barely been in school and I rarely see her when she is. I walked upstairs and slipped on my gold and white Jordan 6s, grabbed my phone and keys then left.

Brooklynn

So I actually picked out this beautiful strapless purple cocktail dress that has rhinestones at the top and pain for the tutu part. I also got some cutout suede boots. They were $1,365 . I know what your thinking but not even 2 months ago Kayden gave me money and I already had money saved up so I bought these nice heels.

It was now time to leave since they were done talking about this abstinence mess. I got up and walked outside to get some fresh air. I called Kayden and he answered.

"Hello?" He said

"Hey Kayden" I replied shyly

"Sup ma. What you up to?"

"Just got out of church. What about you?"

"Watching my favorite movie"

"Fast & Furious"

"You know me so well" he laughed

I smiled and brushed the strands of hair out my face "I do. I guess"

"Im dressed and ready so when your ready just tell me"

"I will"

"I can't wait to see you" he said

I bit my lip then looked around "Same for me. I miss you even though we seen each other two days ago"

"I always miss you and your voice. Don't matter the case I just hate when we leave each other"