Chapter 9

*Brooklynn*
3 months later

I slipped on my jeans and my red crop top but I put a sweater on so my mom wouldn't see it. I grabbed my red low converse out the closet and slipped them on. My mom would kill me if she seen the shirt I was wearing but of course she says nothing to Braylenn.

I put my book bag on and went out the door. I could care less what I grow through in this house but i will remain with a smile on my face in public. I reached in my MK purse and pulled out some pills. I popped three in my mouth and washed it down with my water bottle.

God please help me get through the day without feeling sick or dizzy.

I was 1 More block down from the school and I got a bad headache. I hate this feeling ! It's the worst but it helps take my mind off of things for awhile. I continued my stroll and made it safely to the school. Paige came walked up smiling.

"Hey brook!" She said excitedly.

"Hey" I held my for head and gritted my teeth cause the pain

"Brooklynn Asiria Jones ! I hope your not taking them anti-depressant pills again"

"Paige you know it helps take my mind off of things" I said walking in the school

"But their not good for you. Your gonna end up overdosing on them shits!!"

"I'm fine Paige Damn !" I yelled

She sighed and walked away. She doesn't know what's good and not good for me. She understands what I go through so why is she so mad. This is how I deal with the pain so Fuck whoever doesn't like it. I grabbed my books out my locker and headed to my first class.

It was now lunch time and I already paid for my lunch. I sat at the empty table and Paige didn't show up to lunch. Kayden came over to me.

"Why you not with Paige?" He took a seat in front of me

"It was .... n-nothing"

"It was something cause y'all best fiends now y'all not together."

"I could care less" I said eating my food

"Imma stay here with you but we talking about this after school"

"Okay" I said smiling

*

*

*

*

I walked out the school and I seen Paige talking to some boy. I looked around and Kayden family came out. He was talking to some boy for a few seconds then he came to me.

"Won't you go talk to her" he pointed to Paige

"No" I simply said shrugging

"Why you being difficult Brooklynn?"

He's serious cause he always calls me my full name when he is. Usually he says Brook.

"are you taking me home or not Kayden?" I asked irritated with everything

"Yeah come on brat" he said walking ahead of me

I pushed him and he almost fell. I laughed and he looked back at me

"You wanna test how far them legs can walk or something ?"

"Kayden stop" I whined

We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and put my seatbelt on. When he got in I looked at him hard.