Chapter 19

Third person

"OH MY!! Y/N HAS FALLEN!!" Papyrus yelled.

"OH MY GOSH!! SHE HAS!!" Blue stopped running and yelled too.

"AHHHHHH!!" The two skeletons continued panicking.

Your POV

You got up randomly and stretched, "What the-" You whispered, holding your head.

"Oh my God!! Y/N!! I'm proud!!" Bill bolted at you and took you into the air, smiling widely.

"Proud of what?" You asked.

"You used your powers again!! And it was so amazing!!" He hugged you.

"What did I... do?" You asked, still holding your forehead.

"You were able to summon water!! And you're so young!!" He squealed like a fangirl. Yes, Fangirl.

"I did? Heh, alright." You shrugged.

He floated to the ground with you in his arms, he set you down and Will and Dipper tackled you.

"Y/N!" They both exclaimed.

"Nope!! Nerd attack!! Ahh!!" You laughed, trying to escape their hugs.

Dipper laughed a long then got up. On the other hand, Will didn't.

You soon noticed that Will passed out because of using to much energy.  He was still injured, and moving too much would cause a break down.

"Oh boy..." You sighed, pulling yourself away from him. Dipper picked up Will by the shoulders and, with the help of Bill, pulled him over to his sleeping bag.

You turned around and saw Blue and Pap screaming and running around. You chuckled and walked over to them.

"Blue, Pap!" You called.

The two skeletons stopped, running into each other and falling down.

"Ooh. Are you guys alright?" You asked, making your way towards them.

Each step you took, you could feel less and less of your foot on the ground. Soon, enough... you couldn't even reach the ground.

You know what that means...

"OMG!! I CAN FLY IN MY PHYSICAL FORM!!" You exclaimed.

"WOWIE!!" Papyrus looked up at you. "I DON'T THINK I CAN CALL YOU HUMAN ANYMORE!"

"Bill!! Look!! Look!! Are ya proud of meh!?" You exclaimed, flailing your arms in the air to catch Bill's attention.

"Wow..."

Bill's POV (Haven't seen his thoughts in a while!)

I flew over to her and grabbed her hand. "Wow!! Amazing!! How?"

"I have no idea!" She exclaimed, taking my hand and pulling me around. It was like she was ice-skating in air. Mainly because how she moved around was because she moved like a skater.

My face began heating up, she's even prettier now...

"Your turn!!" She exclaimed suddenly, tossing me in the air. And since I wasn't excactly focusing, I didn't know what to do and ended up faceplanting onto the ground.

Yay, Go Bill.

"Oops!!" She said, I could feel her presence floating right above me, "Sorry, Bill!" She grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me up.

"There we go!" She exclaimed, brushing off the dirt on my clothes.

"Whoa..." I gasped.

"What happens if I. . ." She paused and held her hand at her face, she didn't notice it, but five other hands of different colors appeared behind her. "Well that didn't do anything..." She sighed.

"You sure?" I asked, pointing behind her.

She turned around and gasped. "Whoa!!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. I got this!" She pointed at the orange hand and moved it around, "Oh my God... awesome!!" She exclaimed. She waved her hand around and tiny white bombs appeared all around. She looked at me with amazement in her eyes, I shrugged and smiled back awkwardley.

She closed her hand and every single one of the bombs exploaded.

"Pft... That was hilarious." I laughed.

Your POV

"Okay... how 'bout..." You took hold of the green hand and turned towards Dipper, closing your hand.

A green bubble formed around Dipper.

"What the heck?!" Dipper cried.

You opened your hand again and the bubble popped.

"Alright. So I know what that does..." You whispered, turning towards Mabel. . . "Lets SeE wHaT tHe OtHeRs Do." You grinned.

A/N

So!

Uh . . . Reading back to my older chapters, I've decided.

Before i finish this book, I'm going to edit the chapters, adding more words to them. I've finished editing chapter 2, and I'm gonna post the edited version of chapter 3 after this chap. Okay. Go ahead and read the book again later on.

Alright! Bye!