"She grew up at Ashdene ridge! Well Stowey House, then Elmtree House! Now she is an author and has gone on to another care home!"

"Why is she coming over?" I asked again.

"She wants to write a story about children in care."

"So she is staying over to write a book, for how long?"

"Just a week, no more than a fortnight!"

"Is she nice?"

"So many questions...?" Tyler said happily.

"Well I don't know her do I?"

"Yes she's nice. She was the best care worker ever!" Tyler exclaimed.

----------

So we are now back at the dumping ground. Tracy is meant to be arriving any minute so we are all waiting in the living room area.

'Ding dong'

Everyone rushed towards the door and Mike opened it to reveal a short lady with straight, black hair. She wore black jeans and a purple top with some boots. She definitely shares my style! I think we will get along.

After introductions, Mike took Tracy into the office to catch up whilst we all went to chill in the lounge. I was playing pool with Ryan and Bailey, it was a bit awkward between those too but oh well. Their problem not mine.

Carmen was doing Tee's hair as she stood in front of an easel, painting or something. Pretty much everybody else was watching tv.

"Hey Bailey, that's cheating!" Ryan exclaimed.

"I didn't do anything, I just won!"

"No you didn't, you cheated! Marie tell him!"

A lot of people were not looking.

"I wasn't watching sorry." I admitted. I was actually looking at Floss dancing

"See, she's on my side I just won!" Bailey declared.

"Woah! I said I wasn't looking I never said I'm on your side Bailey!"

"Yeah Bailey she's actually on my side!"

"I'm not on anyone's side Ryan! I said I wasn't looking, and quite frankly I. Don't. Care!"

"Marie, my office, now." Said Mike sternly from his place at the door.

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Yeah it was me and Bailey, don't punish Marie because of us two!" Ryan said, defending me.

"Now Marie!"

"Uurgh" I sighed. I threw my pool cue onto the table which bounced off and hit the floor and then followed Mike through to his office. He looked really angry and I don't even know why.

As I entered, I noticed Tracy wasn't there anymore. I don't know why. I do like her though, it seems we understand one another.

"Marie take a seat" Mike said quietly. I slowly took my place in the chair opposite his and looked at his serious face.

"Now Marie, because of everything that has happened to you whilst you've been here..."

"Oh you mean fallouts, panic attacks, fainting, nightmares, being stuck in a lift, being stuck on a roller coaster..."

"Marie will you please try and take this seriously!" I jolted in my seat at Mike's sudden outburst. He must have had some really important news because he shouted very loud.

The blinds were all shut but I'm certain someone would be outside listening, and if not, they would have heard Mike just then and turn the tv off in order to hear the drama.

"Now, because of everything that has happened, we think it would be best to find you somewhere else to live...."

"No!"

"I've found you a foster family! They have matched all the criteria and they are really nice..."

"I don't care if they are nice I'm not leaving!" I shouted, standing up and banging my fist on the desk. Mike then also began to raise his voice.

"They are coming tomorrow...!"

"Tomorrow?!"

"You will be better off with them! Away from the nonsense of this place..."

"I like the nonsense! I care about this place Mike there's no way I'm going to..."

"We are doing what we think is best!"

"And you were never going to ask me what I wanted were you?"

"Now listen you know we wouldn't do this if it isn't good for you..."

"Yes Mike! You would!" I began to cry hysterically. "There's no way I'm getting fostered, not now, not ever!" With that I slammed the door and stormed off upstairs, bumping into Jody on my way.

"Watch it!" She said.

"BACK OFF!"

I got to mine and Ryan's room and slammed the door.

Mike an idiot. There is no way I'm leaving Ashdene Ridge to go and live with a bunch of total strangers who'll make me do chores and dishes all day!

Mike then entered.

"Get lost I'm not going!"

"We all have to leave soon anyway. Ashdene Ridge is closing down. You're lucky to have a home to go to, the others are going to Burnywood."

"Oh yeah, Burnywood where they will all be together and have friends by their side! Not a million miles away with nobody to look after them!"

"Look, I know it's sudden but there really is no other option!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Does anyone even read the authors notes? Anyway third update today whoop whoop! Thanks for voting and commenting I love you so much if you ever have xx