Thought id's find you here

I don't believe it. Bailey took my photos, tore them up, and I'm getting punished!

I have to stay in the quiet room until I've cooled off! Honestly I'm not a freaking kid!!

I've been in here for over an hour. Mike made Bailey come and apologise but that's all I'm gonna get from Bailey.

----------

"Dinners ready!"

Wow, have I really been in here for that long? I don't want to face anyone but I have to. I haven't eaten anything all day today.

"I made your favourite" Mai Lee said as I entered. "Cheese and tomato pasta bake and one of my hot chocolate specials!"

It didn't really make me feel any better, but at least she was trying.

After dinner, I went into the living room and started to watch whatever was on tv. It was one of Carmen's reality shows. It was pretty crap to be honest. The end credits began to roll.

"Marie do you wanna play?" Asked Jody, gesturing to the pool table where her, Tyler and Bailey.

"Not is he's there" I said, standing up and gesturing my hand towards Bailey.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" He asked.

"You can apologise all you want" I said with a fake smile on my face, "but Bailey I'll never ever forgive you for what you've done so if I were you, I'de keep out of my way. For your sake as much as mine."

With that, I stormed off into the attic. It was the only place I thought I could get some quiet.

I didn't expect Kazima to be there though.

"Sorry, shall I go?" I asked.

"It's ok. I like to come here for the peace and quiet."

"I think that's exactly what I need just now" I said, sitting beside her on a pile of bean bags. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the soft beanbag.

"Thought I'de find you here" I heard Ryan say. I opened my eyes to see it was a lot darker now and Kazima was gone. I had fallen asleep. Great.

"I wanted to be alone. Guess I got to comfortable, sorry" I said.

"Don't apologise. You have every right to be angry at Bailey."

"I know. And I'll always be mad, but I don't want to cause any more drama, I just want the final three weeks before school to be as uneventful as possible."

"Like that's ever going to happen" A familiar, attractive smirk appeared on his face.

"I still can't help but feel bad though"

He looked me in the eye as if debating something in his mind.

"Maybe this will make you feel better" he muttered moving closer to me and putting his arms round my waist.

We put our foreheads together for a few seconds and I could feel his warm breath. Then I felt his soft lips crush onto mine.

It was amazing. Like my whole life didn't matter until this moment. I began to kiss back and felt him smile into the kiss.

We both pulled apart slightly breathless. I looked at his chocolate brown eyes and he looked back at mine.

"I love you" he said.

I wrapped my arms round his neck pulling him closer.

"I love you too"

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Thanks for reading and sorry it's short! This story is unbelievably popular I'm so happy!

I'll try to update more regularly from now on seeing as I now have some amazing supporters.