An apology from who?

"Goodnight everyone!" Mai Lee called from the bottom of the stairs. "You know where we are if you need us!"

"Night" we all groaned back. Ryan walked me right up to my bedroom door.

"Charge your phone up and text me if you need me tonight. I'll have my volume on alright?"

"Thanks Ryan. Good night!"

"Night" he said, as I walked into my room and closed the door.

I got my pyjamas on in the bathroom and sat down in bed.

"I'm sorry" Carmen said from her bed, beside Tee.

"Pardon?" I said.

"I'm sorry, for everything I said earlier, you've clearly been through a lot, I shouldn't have judged you for it."

"Thanks?" I said, kind of asked.

"So now that that's out the way, let's play a game" Tee said, sensing the awkwardness.

"Not way!" I said. "Not after what happened last time!"

"What you mean Ryan asking you out?" Tee teased.

"Yeah" Carmen joined in "And you said yes!"

"Guys..." I began.

"Yeah let's leave it, Ryan isn't worth our time anyway" Tee said.

This is where I got curious.

"Tee, why exactly do you hate Ryan so much?" I asked and judging by the shocked expression on her face, she thought Ryan has already told me.

"I don't know exactly. He is just so sneaky. He never tells us anything and he deleted Jonny's text!"

Carmen gave me a look that said 'best if you don't ask'

"What I don't get it why you like him." Tee continued.

"Yeah I mean he isn't exactly a nice person..."

"Well maybe not to you two he isn't, but when I came he did his best to make me feel welcome. In all my confusion he was the only thing that made sense, and you lot weren't exactly trying hard to befriend me." As I said this I shot a glare at Carmen but luckily Tee didn't notice.

"Well if he does anything that isn't right, promise you'll come straight to me?" Tee asked.

"Of corse. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well you don't talk to us much. You only really talk to Ryan."

"That's because he is my boyfriend. You guys didn't even come close to friends until recently."

"So we're your friends?" Carmen asked.

"Of corse you are! Well...most of the time!"

We all laughed for a few seconds, I'm not sure why though, I was being deadly serious.

"Why can't we always be like this?" Tee asked.

"Like what?" Carmen asked.

"You know, just being girls for a bit. Chatting, gossiping about boys. Why can't it be like this all the time?"

"Because your Carmen's minion." I stated. Again they both laughed and I was being serious.

"Goodnight though, I'm tired after all of what happened today."

"Night Marie" they both said in unison, before lying down and turning off the lamp.

----------

"Marie....Marie wake up will you!"

I open my eyes to see Carmen standing above me rather impatiently.

"What's happening?" I ask.

I look over to the clock. 8:14. Urgh. Then I see Tee standing by the bathroom door having just got dressed.

"We're going down for breakfast at half past, so get up!"

I rolled out of bed and got ready for breakfast. I wore my denim shots and black crop top, I put my black pumps on and grabbed a jacket.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun. Some days you just can't be bothered.

I then went down to breakfast with Tee and Carmen linking arms with me on either side. We didn't take the lift, I still didn't trust it.

"You three getting on? What universe did we move to?" Asked Jody as we entered the dining area.

"Nah it's not us, it's them. They have been possessed!" Joined Sasha.

"Ha ha, you're so funny, I'm dying of laughter!" I stated, pulling a sarcastic smile. We walked over to the breakfast buffet. There was all sorts, eggs bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, pastries, fruit and cereals.

I decided to just have pancakes and strawberries because I'm boring like that.

"Morning" said the twins as they joking Carmen, Tee, Mo and I at one of the tables.

"Hey girls." I replied.

Suddenly, someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Said a familiar northern voice.

"Hmmm a handsome prince coming to sweep me off my feet and take me to a castle in a far away land?" (Note the sarcasm)

"Close enough" said Ryan, taking his hands off my face and putting them into my hands, sitting in the available seat next to me.

"Awwwww" said Carmen and Tee, in unison. Seriously, it's getting creepy now.

"Morning" said Mai Lee suddenly coming from nowhere.

None of us replied. We were to busy eating. I didn't have much to eat yesterday so I was really hungry.

----------

"What are we doing Mike?" Floss asked as she entered the living room where Carmen, Tee, Bailey, Toni, Billie and I were all sitting.

"We are going into town. There's a funfair there that I thought we could go to before lunch."

Everybody let out small cheers, Jody, Tyler, Kazima, Harry and Finn came in and heard the good news.

"So I'm guessing your all happy then so that settles it! We're going to the funfair!" An eruption of cheers filled the room.

"Think again Mike" I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Why do you always have to be such a downer?" Asked Bailey.

"I just don't want to go."

"Why not? Every kid likes the funfair!" Floss stated.

"Not me!"

"Why not?" Jody asked.

"There are rides that go miles high! I don't want to die that's why!"

"You're not gonna die..." Tyler sighed.

"I might!"

"You'll be fine Marie." Carmen stated. "You're worrying for no reason?"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Come on you'll be fine!"

"No way no how no way! There's absolutely no chance I'm going, not in a million years!"

Ten minutes later, we were all on the bus. I wasn't allowed to stay back because there wouldn't be anyone to look after me and social services would never allow that.

"Mike are you sure there is nothing I can do instead?"

"Sorry Marie, you will have to come with us. It's not ideal but I don't have a choice."

Half an hour later, we arrived.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Thanks for commenting and voting! I try to reply to comments and stuff but I'm sorry sorry if I don't get the chance xx

❤️❤️❤️