Waterfall

"Marie I really don't see what the problem is?!"

"The problem is Ryan, you didn't give me any input on the matter and now you and Bailey are inevitably going to fight over me until I have to go out with one of you!"

Some time had passed whilst i'de been alone in my tent, writing another song. Well in my head because I left my diary behind.

"Yeah but Bailey is an idiot!"

"Yes Ryan, Bailey is an idiot but so are you for agreeing to his stupid competition! I mean, how are you even competing anyway? What do you actually have to do?"

"All we have to do, is be the first one to get you on a date with us."

"Great. So this will basically go on until I give in to one of you?!"

"Yeah I guess."

"You know I expected this kind of thing from Bailey, he's a massive dumb brain, but from you Ryan?"

"Look I'm sorry. But forget about that for now. I said I had a surprise for you right?"

"Yes you did."

"Well then, get dressed and let's go!"

I decided to wear my denim shorts and white crop top. Yeah I know we're on the middle of the woods but come on, I wasn't gonna wear my swimming costume in the woods for that water fight was I?

When I was ready, Ryan started to lead me off into the forest. He didn't have a map but he seemed to know where he was going. After walking for ages, we came to a cave.

"After you" he said.

"There's no way I'm getting lost in a dark cave with only YOU for company!"

"Just go"

I walked into the cave, expecting utter darkness and for Ryan to laugh in my face saying he tricked me, but instead, there was a short passage that lead to some light. I walked to the other end that emerged by a waterfall!

"Wow" I said as I looked out to the blue water.

"Surprise!"

"It's beautiful."

"So are you"

I smiled at him then just stared into the water for longer. It was a light shade of blue and really clear, you could almost see right to the bottom.

My thoughts were disturbed when Ryan ran passed me and jumped onto a rope, and swung across the water before letting go and falling into the lagoon.

He emerged, his brown hair looking as gorgeous as ever. He was also topless and damn did he have a good body.

"Your turn!"

I kicked off my converse shoes and ran towards the rope. I swung above the water, the wind running through my hair, before I slipped into the icy cold water.

I struggled for a few seconds from the shock of the cold water. I felt at ease when Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms round his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how long we were like that, but it felt warm and tingly, and I didn't want it to end.

We finally pulled apart and began playing in the water and on the rope swing. We would try to do it together and have races climbing back up to the top.

The fun began to end as clouds took over the skies and it began to rain. There was no way either of us were walking back considering how soaked we both were so we sat in the cave, and just looked at the amazing scenery.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So the Myan ship has set sail! Don't worry, more storylines coming soon! Trust me x

LYGSM! xxxxx