Get lost Ryan!

A week had passed since my photos were ruined. I'm still not speaking to Bailey which gave me an excuse to get out of the football trials. Thank goodness.

I was making my way into town and I knew exactly where I was going and what I'm about to buy.

I've been saving for weeks now and I can finally afford an acoustic guitar!

"£80" said the woman behind the counter as she inspected her nails.

I handed her the cash then slung the guitar in its bag, over my shoulder and began to walk back to the house.

As I approached the door I could hear the usual commotion.

I walked in only to see Finn on the floor squeezing in pain, Tee yelling at Ryan who was holding a letter, and Mike and Mai Lee trying to get the situation under control.

"What's going on?" I asked Harry. Before he had chance to answer, Tee spoke up.

"Ryan pushed Finn down the stairs!"

"He did what?!"

"I didn't touch him!" Ryan yelled before running up the stairs.

"Ryan?!" I asked before pushing through the crowd and chasing after Ryan.

----------

"Ryan let me." No reply.

"Ryan I'm not leaving until you let me in."

"It's got nothing to do with you!"

"Ryan I need to see you just open up!"

The door opened slightly so I got up off my place on the floor and walked in to see Ryan sat on the end of his bed, looking at the floor.

I crouched down in front of him so that he was looking at me.

"Ryan, what happened?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It's ok to tell me, you can trust me you know"

"Can you please just get off my case!?"

"Fine! Whatever! I don't care! Do what you like!"

With that I stormed off into the kitchen where everybody was on about newspapers or something.

"Do you want to watch me dancing?" Floss asked.

"Get lost Floss!"

"Not you too." Jody sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

"You and Ryan! Your both acting like you've got nothing left to live for!"

"Mikes taken Finn to the hospital. Looks like he might have a broken wrist."

Mai Lee explained.

"When's he going?" Tee asked immediately.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not living with a physco!" She said.

"He's not a physco and I don't think he did it!" I yelled.

I got up to storm off only to see Ryan standing at the door.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough" he replied, stepping directly in my way.

"Move it!" I yelled. He didn't so I shoved passed him.

"Marie wait!" I heard Tee say.

"What?!" I yelled moodily as I whipped my head round to look at the kitchen doorway.

Tee approached Ryan and placed a kiss on his lips! My eyes widened in shock! Ryan pushed Tee off but I just took off up the stairs.

"Marie wait?" Ryan yelled desperately. I didn't stop and tears were forming in my eyes.

----------

"Marie let me in please!" Ryan begged from outside my door. It was clear that he was crying just as much as me.

"Look I swear she kissed me I didn't kiss her! I don't even like her and she hates me! I can't stand her you know this!"

"If she hates you so much then why did she kiss you?"

"She was going on about a text or something. I think she doesn't want us getting together."

"Well she succeeded in that area! Pass me your phone!"

"You'll have to open up!"

"Slide in underneath!"

He slid his phone through the crack in the door and I opened up his texts.

What I saw made me want to scream.

'I really like you Tee. I don't want to be with Marie, I want to be with you. I was just using her to make you jealous. Please do something if you feel the same way.
-Ryan xxx'

"You dirty little bitch!" I said sliding the phone back, still open on the message.

I heard a gasp from him. "Please I swear this wasn't me..."

"Just get lost Ryan!" I screamed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know it's short but I'm actually quite proud of this part!

Thanks for the votes and reading xxx