Stuck...Again?

"I can't believe your making me do this Reeves!" I grunted angrily. We were waiting in a really long queue for some ride that was apparently spectacular.

"It's for your own good. You have to face your fears some day or another."

"And that day doesn't have to be today!"

"Yes but today I'll be next to you, I promise you'll be fine."

We got to the front. The rest of the dumping ground were sat in the carriages of the roller coaster looking excited. Even Floss was on there with Harry.

The next few minutes were a blur. We got in the carriage behind Floss and Harry and got strapped in.

'The ride will commence in two minutes'

"I can't do this!" I said beginning to struggle.

Ryan put on arm round my waist, the other round my shoulder. I quickly hugged his chest and closed my eyes. We jolted a few times before going really fast!

There were tunnels and turns but I didn't even open my eyes, I just screamed. Quite loudly.

Then it came to a stop. I slowly opened my eyes only to see a massive drop to my left.

I instantly began to panic. It was only us dumping ground kids on the roller coaster, we took up the whole thing!

"Whats going on?"

"Why has it stopped?"

"Are we going to die?"

"We'll never make it!"

"I'm gonna fall!"

"Can you guys shut up you're not helping!" Ryan shouted. We were right at the top of a slope, practically hanging off the roller coaster, really high in the air.

"I felt him hug me tighter as I cried. I didn't cry much, but I did cry.

Then something extremely unexpected happened. Floss began to sing. And everybody began to join in.

They were all tone deaf but it was really calming.

----------

I stepped off the roller coaster, Ryan had his arms round my shaking shoulders.

"Thank goodness you're all alright!" Mike said, rushing and hugging us all.

"How long were we up there?" I asked.

"Well over an hour!" Mike said.

"I'm off to sit down."

There was a wall by the side of the ride, about knee high. I left Ryan with the others to go on other rides and stuff. I didn't feel like doing anything.

I composed myself though. I stopped crying and shaking and suddenly got a text from Ryan.

R: We are going back now. Meet us by the minibus? xxx
M: OMW x

----------

"Alright everyone!" Mike started while we were all eating dinner. "I have some good news!"

"How come every time you say good news, I end up in trouble?" I asked sarcastically.

"Marie! Look, I'm sorry guys but we are going home tonight...!"

"Why?" Asked Sasha above the complaints of the crowd.

"Because Tracy is coming over for a bit!"

Tee, Carmen, Harry and Tyler were all delighted.

"Whose Tracy?" I asked, looking at Ryan who looked just as confused as me.