H.O.H: Broken Fall:01:

Start from the beginning

I leaned back into him, resting my hands on top of his.

What the hell are you doing?

What do you mean what am I doing? This should be real. All of it should be real.

It was so tempting like this, I wanted to kiss him - I wanted him to kiss me.

I wanted things to be how they used to be.

I heard him chuckle behind me as we danced and I smiled, shaking my head a little to myself.

i knew him well enough that he was thinking to myself - or that's how he used to be..

Used to...

It made a smooth tranistion yet again into 'DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again' by Usher.

Oh my god. Really? This song?

NOW?

But he wasn't bad at this, and I don't think I am either. It was fun.

I just wanted to be with him - fine. I admit it.

But he doesn't feel the same way about me.

He couldn't - he doesn't - didn't.

But his arms around me tightened, and I slipped my fingers in between his.

This is what you want, and if he's holding you like this, he has to want it too.

But he would have told you months ago if he did.

"Look," I laughed, pointing over to Jaden.

"He's such a dork." He laughed, glancing at me.

I smiled at him, watching him closely as he smiled back.

I thought he was going to kiss me for a minute, but he didn't, so I broke the stare.

I let go of his hands for a minute, tucking back my hair and then took his hands again, resting my back against his chest.

If anybody was watching us right now, they might assume we're together.

When we first met, that look he gave me. He had given me that look tonight...

Flashback:|

I bumped into someone walking inside and they turned around.

Light brown hair that flowed to the side, caramel eyes, and a smile that completely made my heart flutter.

He was cute.

Oh my god. That's Justin Bieber.

"I'm Justin." He said, holding out his hand and I took it, shaking it lightly.

"Lauren."

"Oh yeah. Lauren McCain right?" He asked.

He knows my name.

Of course he does. You are both in the music industry.

"The one and only." I nodded.

I felt him still holding onto my hand, but I pulled it back slowly, in fear that maybe I was the one still holding on.

"I've heard a lot about you. Didn't your album just come out?" He asked me.