H.O.H: Broken Fall:01:

Start from the beginning

I think.

The song transitioned into 'Teach Me How To Dougie' and I felt a blush instantly on my cheeks.

Oh god no.

"Can't you do this really well?" I asked him, hoping her wouldn't notice my slight embarrassment.

"Um, I mean I guess I'm ok at it." He shrugged, but shot me that famous smile of his.

"Oh come on. Do it."

I dropped my hands from his shoulders and smiled back as his hands fell from my waist.

"Um..."

"Please? Do it! I can't." I pleaded.

"Oh come on it's not that hard."

"I look like an idiot."

"Fine then you do it."

"You have to do it first!" I laughed, shaking my head.

You are flirting. You are so flirting with your bestfriend. Or ex-bestfriend depending on how you look at it.

He sighed, but smiled back at me, and next thing I know he's 'Dougieing' for me just like I asked.

"See, I can't do that."

"Sure you can." He took my hands and I felt my heart speed up, My cheeks flaring. "Ok look, it's alternating hands twice, then you do the hair thing, and that's pretty much it. Except for the hips and side steps. You gotta get into it."

I laughed again nervously and his eyes met mine, sending a smile of their own at me.

"I have friends at my old school who did it, and their version was way dirtier." I told him and he laughed.

"It can be," He nodded. "I guess it's all in how you do it."

"So the hands, hair, and getting into it?" I cleared my throat a little, trying to focus on what was really happening here.

"Yeah." He nodded, smiling widely at me again.

"What are you talking about hips?"

Maybe that would work. I wanted him to make the move.

"You dance too! Do I really have to show you?" He laughed, taking a step closer to me again.

"I told you I look like an idiot!" I explained, taking a step closer myself.

"Ok, ok. Here. Turn around. I'll show you."

I raised an eyebrow playfully, but then turned around.

It had worked.

He put his hands on my hips, gently pulling back and leaned forward, I could feel his warm breath against my ear.

Oh no. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. The whole freaking place might hear my heart pounding at a million beats per minute.

"You have to listen to the music." He told me, and all I could do was nod. "Left first."

He led me to the left and I smiled a little, laughing in my head that this had worked. It had really worked.

"See you're doing it." He said back in my ear after a minute or so.

"I know, I'm shocked." I laughed.

"It's not hard!"

"Easy for you to say." I turned my head, smiling back at him.