Chapter 47: Run

~~Narrator POV~~

Atticus had slid on the long white gown and her hair was curly to match it. She had on her vans and was so excited for this moment. She never thought she'd make it here.

Dean was in a tuxedo his hair messy just how Atticus liked it.

Mavis was in a white dress with converse on.

Dean had walked out and was ready to marry the woman of his dreams. The most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He was ready to marry Atticus.

Atticus was almost ready to walk out when she turned and saw her mother and father. "What do you want?" I asked. "Come to ruin my wedding day too?"

"No honey." She said.

"Don't call me that. Why are you here?"

"We're because our daughter is getting married."

"Oh I'm finally good enough for you because I've got a husband. Well it's only took ya 23 years to realize that I was your daughter."

"Atticus you've always been our daughter." He said.

"You left me when I was 13. Was I really your daughter? Was I important to you? Or was that girl you were sneaking out with every night more important than me that you couldn't come to my games."

"Atticus,"

"Save your breath guys. I'm done. I'm done being treated like complete crap. When you guys wanna be good parents, respect me, and come to my events, give me a call but until then, I'm getting married to the love of my life. Come her Mavis. We have to walk down the isle."

She wrapped her arm in hers and they started walking.

She saw Dean and thought he looked so adorable. He saw her and he realized she's never been more beautiful.

She made her way up to him and Mavis stop behind her. "We are gathered here today, to witness the marrying of Dean Ambrose and Atticus Rollins. These two have chosen to spend this day with all of you." The man between them had said.

"Mr. Ambrose would you like to say a few words first?"

"Sure. Atticus, you look gorgeous. Then again when don't you? I've known you ever since Seth and I have been friends. I've seen you grow into a beautiful human being. When your not feeling your best you still look amazing. You're so beautiful and become more beautiful each and every day. I love seeing you grow more. You're my best friend, sorry Seth, and you're the love of my life. You're turns me day from 0% to 1000% just like that. You're personality is the reason I wake up in the morning. I love you, more than anything in this world. And I hope you love me too."

"Atticus? Anything?"

"Dean You look handsome. When don't you? You're eyes are the reason I wake up. I wake up and there they are. Seeing you is the best part of my day. When you smile I glow, when you hug me I melt, when you kiss me, well, I feel like I'm in heaven. You're the most amazing guy in my life. Seth is okay. I've loved ever since you and Seth have been friends. Thank you for finally making my dreams come true. I love you so much, Dean. And I know you love me too."

"Now for the rings."

They slid the rings on each other and repeated after the man. "By the power invested in me you are now husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

And with that Dean grabbed Atticus's waist and kissed her.

They did pictures and the one picture Atticus loved most was a picture of Dean and Atticus. Dean held Atticus by the waist having her dipped just a little bit and they were both smiling. Mavis how ever photo bombed. She stuck her head in just on the side and was smiling as well. They went inside for the reception and toasts were going on along with dancing.

Dean and Atticus started dancing to the song they first kissed to. Chapter 13 by +44.

They danced slowly to it and then danced to another song called Run by Snow Patrol and noticed Mavis dancing with some boy her age. "That kid better run." Dean said.

"Babe leave her alone. She's 13. She's fine."

"Alright. I'm trusting you."

He kissed her and the night ended very nicely. With some loving and family time in the end.

All in all, it was the best night of their lives.

Here now I'm gonna write an epilogue. And then that's it although I might have a surprise at the end. Here we go....