Chapter 4: Dirty Is A Way Of Life My Dear

I won't pay I won't pay ya no way now now why don't you get a job... sang my phone.

I picked it up and it read Crazy Dude You're Friends With💪👊. Dean put him in as that in my contacts and I set his ringtone.

I hit the green button. "Yellow!" I yelled.

"Blue!"

"Green!"

"Purple!"

"Orange!"

"Red!"

"Black!"

"Blue! Wait I already said that. Dang it I lost."

"Ha sucker! Why are you calling me at 11 in the morning?"

"Because I need to know why you didn't answer my texts from last night."

"I was asleep."

"So sleep is more important then me?"

"Yes sleep and pizza over rule anything."

"What about sleep and pizza? Who wins?"

"I cannot choose."

"You have to."

"I do not."

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do!"

"Shut up no I don't!"

"Fine. Spicy. So listen the reason I called was because I was wondering if you knew who you're riding with next week."

"No it's next week. I don't like planning ahead or knowing what's happening ahead."

"Okay then."

"Eh. Hey Ambrose are you riding up with Seth and I this afternoon before the show?"

"Maybe I'll think about it."

"Well think because I need to know."

"Fine whatever."

"Okay. See ya later."

"Bye."

___________________________

I fixed my Joker flat rim SnapBack on my straightened and my black jacket and slid my phone in my skinny jeans pocket after tying up my combat boots.

I got out of the car with the guys and we walked around getting pictures with fans and signing things for them.

I finally got inside and I went to the locker room and put my attire on. My hair was gonna stay down and wavy and I already had dark makeup up on that I'm not wiping off. My black nails holding my phone typed fast as I hit the send button and the blue message appeared and delivered was read under.

I felt someone run into my back. "Okay watch where you ate going!" I snapped.

"Mean. Calm down it's just me At." Nikki said.

"Sorry Nik I'm just I don't even know. In a bad mood I guess."

"Wanna talk over catering's delightful and 5 star food?"

"Hey any food is 5 stars in my book."

"Why?"

"It's food duh."

"God no offense but how are you not fat?"

"I digest quick or some crap like that."

"Ah ha. I see. What's up Deano?" Nikki said as the figure sat by us.

"What's up girl? Atticus."

"I cut your heart out, Ambrose."

"Spicy."

"What is it with the whole Spicy thing? It's making a little po'd."

"It's just fun because you're sassy." Nikki said.

"Yeah and your boyfriends here get out of here."

She got up and walked away. "Isn't that like your 10th burrito?"

"9th."

"I don't know how you're so skinny."

"You know this whole thing. I'm explaining it again. Alright well you have a match and I've got a promo backstage with me self so bye Ambrose."

"Adios Amiga." He said waving.

___________________________

To be completely honest Dean is a really good wrestler. He can kick butt ya know.

I did my segment and it was with Renee and an interview so it was nothing special.

I was walking out and I put my stuff in my rental car and then heard someone yell "ATTICUS!!" Like really loud and it sounded like a dude.

I looked up and there were some fans waiting for an autograph.

I went up and gave them what they wanted and walked back down to find a lunatic leaning on my car. "What in the hell are you doing on my rental car?" I asked. Putting my hand on it.

"I need a ride to the airport."

"Which there's tons?"

"The one that's four miles away dumb butt."

"Fine. Where are ya flying to?"

"Vegas."

"I live in Vegas."

"Small world we live in right?" He asked before walking away and getting the passengers side.

___________________________

We got to the carousel and I grabbed my suitcase and Ambrose and I finally got out of there alive without anymore fans.

We got in my car and he was driving because he actually got to sleep on our flight and I didn't.

"So many fans." I said.

"Yeah they love me."

"Yeah I'm sure." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know they love all of this."

"Hey stop being so dirty."

"Dirty is a way of life my dear."

I just stared at him thinking why does he have to be such an annoying perverted idiot who is so beautiful?!