Chapter 38: You Don't Even Know Kiddo

~~~Dean POV~~~

I bounced my leg ever so fast and haven't stopped for the past hours I've been here. It's 2:34 in the morning and I'm tired as all hell. But if I fall asleep all I'm gonna see is my girlfriend which is really what I'm trying to stop thinking about! It's not working though. "Dean she'll be okay." Nikki said.

I looked up at her and bit my fingers again. "Seth Rollins." I heard a male say. I walked up with him. "Mr. Rollins your sister would like to see you."

We walked back after saying who I am and then into her room we went. "Atticus you're okay." Seth said.

"No genius I'm dead." She put her hands up and crossed her eyes as she made an oohing sound. I laughed and so did Seth. She then chuckled when she was done. "Hey Dean what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean beautiful? I'm your fiancé I'm obviously gonna be here when you're hurt."

"We aren't together. I mean I know I have a wwe career and you're my brothers best friend but I don't remember having a fiancé or a boyfriend."

"Atticus do you remember anything of why you're in here?" Seth asked.

"No. I think it's cause I hit my head because it hurts really bad."

"You don't even know kiddo."

I sat with my jaw dropped and then I just walked out. "How is she?" Nikki asked when I got out there.

"Go ask her yourself I'll be surprised if she remembers you as her friend and not just a coworker or her brothers best friend."

"Dean I'm so sorry."

I just walked out and drove around for a while and stopped at a small store where I bought I needed for something I haven't done in a while. A stress reliever let's say.

I sat against a wall and inhaled then exhaled the smoke and then I coughed.

~~~Atticus POV~~~

"Seth what just happened?" I said after Dean walked out.

"Listen Atticus you and Dean got together."

"What?"

"Yeah you guys are or were very happy together. Really. You guys were amazing together and had great chemistry. He proposed and you were so happy."

"Oh I don't remember. Why don't I remember?"

"Last night during your match Summer pushed into the post and you didn't know and you kinda blacked out."

"Oh. Now I feel bad. Am I missing anything else?"

"I don't know."

"How's Bea and Peanut?"

"Peanut is dead but Bea had another baby."

"Oh wait I remember that but I can't remember Dean for some reason."

"It's okay it's not your fault. You're gonna have to stay here for a little bit until they think you're ready to leave."

"Okay. Moms not here right?"

"She didn't want to come and see you 'hurt.'"

"Yeah whatever. Thank you for being such a big brother." I hugged him.

"Oh and here's your phone."

"Oh thanks where's my iPad and headphones?"

"Next to you stupid."

"Get out! You're so rude."

He smiled and then he walked out and I put my glasses on and headphones and I listened to some music as I looked through some stuff but was interrupted by the doctor.

"Hello Atticus." He said. I'm Dr. James."

"Hello."

"So you have hit your head very hard and have a concussion you also lost some of your memory. We don't know how much but it's quite a bit. Um you will be here until you get your memory back. You will also be out of action in the ring for about a month unless you don't get your memory back."

"Thanks Doc."

He walked out and I sighed. "Dammit."