Chapter 44: Fall Down Boy

~~~Atticus POV~~~

Today I have a photoshoot for WWE.

I put on a sleeveless shirt that said 'Do Your Own Thing' with a matching grey sports bra underneath, some jean shorts, and no shoes. My hair was wavy and I had makeup on because of the lighting. Dean was here and he was gonna do a few pictures with me.

First I took a selfie of him and I. I stuck my tongue out and Dean was making a weird face.

I gave Dean my phone so he could take pictures. I stood in front of the back drop and stood and waited to be told what to do.

I was told to turn parts of my back to the camera and look into it. I smiled and then went serious for one of them.

"We should play some Fall Out Boy." I said.

"Fall Down Boy." Dean said.

"Dean you're so dumb." I said as Sugar, We're Going Down started playing.

We finished with just me and then I got pictures with Dean. We can use these at our wedding because we're dumb and want to show it.

We sang to Fall Out Boy and then finished.

I posted a picture from the photo shoot of me smiling.

I smiled as Dean was singing to Motley Crüe.

We got home and were walking up the stairs as Dean fell. "Who's Fall Down Boy now?" I asked while laughing.

"Shut up." He said picking himself up.

I laughed and we got inside and walked upstairs. We got in the bedroom then pulled out our suitcases. We're going to Florida and I'm packing for the hot weather.

I pulled out my black bikini top with black shorts than the normal bikini bottoms and packed that with my other clothes.

We got back in the car because our flight leaves in 45 minutes and we're 20 minutes away from the airport.

We got on the plane and Dean and I had a multiplayer minecraft game going and it was intense. I killed a lot of times and he got mad but it was funny.

I soon fell asleep to my music and my head on Dean's shoulder before we landed in beautiful Florida.

Dean and I are staying with John and Nikki so they picked us up.

We got to John's big house and we took the guest bedroom.

"Can you guys believe Wrestlemania is just two weeks away?"

"No way." Dean and I said at the same time.

"Hey At will you come shopping with me to go get a dress?"

"Sure, Nik."

After a few hours Nikki and I left.

We got to a dress store and Nikki bought like 4 dresses. "Atticus this would pretty on you." She said holding up a black dress. It had two straps connected to it, a little triangle in the middle showing skin, the front went to mid thighs and the back went a little longer.

"I'm good Nik. You know it isn't my thing."

"Yeah but you're gonna have to grow up sometime. At some point At, you've gotta dress like lady and not this little emo teen girl."

"Nikki!"

"No offense At but it's time."

I bit my lip and realized she was right.

She bought like 6 other dresses and there were long, medium, or somewhat short. Most were black or a grey.

Nikki even took me to a makeup parlor and they should me how to apply makeup.

It all feels weird but Nikki is right. I need this.

We got back and Dean asked what I got Nikki told him and his eyes widened. He picked me up and put my in a room. "You're letting her change you?" He asked.

"No it's just she's right."

"Right about what?"

"I need to change. I can't be little punkie and tomboy me forever. I still can be but she says I need to dress like a lady at some point."

"Only on special occasions."

"Yes Dean. Other than that I'm not changing I'm just...improving."

"Whatever you say beautiful. It's just I wanna marry the same girl I fell in love with almost 12 years ago."

I smiled and hugged him. Our moment was interrupted by Nikki awing and John trying to take her away and that didn't work.