Chapter 16: What The...NIKKI?!

~~~Atticus POV~~~

I walked through the door to my house with my boyfriend trailing behind. "What's wrong with you, Atticus?" Dean asked after shutting the door.

I turned around. "Remember my sister in law Bea?"

"I would call her sister in law now but yeah."

"Well she texted me during the movie."

"And?"

"Here's the message. 'Hey At. You might be busy but when you get this please call. So remember that guy I became friends with? Well we really hit it off. Really to the point where I'm pregnant.'"

"Wow." Is all he said.

"Yeah. Which means I gotta fly out to LA."

"I'm coming with you."

"No. I'm sorry Dean but I need to be with Bea. Just us. She just texted saying that she told that dude and he stormed out. Something of not being ready for a family."

"Okay well when are you gonna leave?"

"Tomorrow at 11:34 at night."

"Love you beautiful but after Raw tonight I'm flying out to the next town."

"Flying?"

"Your brother won't drive me for some reason."

"Oh okay. Well let's get ready for the show tonight."

He wrapped his arm around me and then we left to go get ready for the show.

*Time Skip*

I arrived at the arena for the tapping of Smackdown tonight.

Atticus was at home getting ready to get on her flight.

It's gonna be so lonely and quiet without her.

I kissed her so many times before I left. I wanted to hold her in my arms tonight but I can't do that.

It's gonna be really weird without her. Usually it's either loud because we're listening to music together, or we're just chilling watching a movie quietly. Am I obsessed? Someone tell me because i need to know.

I walked the hall with Seth and we walked into catering. I grabbed a bunch of pizza and  I'm gonna make Atticus jealous. I'm a great boyfriend right?

We walked to the gorilla after we finished eating and then I was ready for my match. I walked out to my theme song and I was ready for a fight knowing that Atticus was watching. I also knew that she is very mad at me because I sent her the oicture of pizza and she sent me a not-so-nice message. I lover her though.

I got in the ring with lunatic mode on high like always and watched as my opponent walked down the ramp, into the ring.

*After Match*

After my match I walked backstage and was greeted by a certain blonde with red highlights.

"Ambrose!" She sqwaked.

"Hey Bliss." I said with my finger in my ear because of how loud she yelled and how painful it was.

She wrapped her arms around me and I just stood there. "I've missed you, Ambrose."

"Same here Bliss. It's been a while."

"No I mean really missed you."

Okay she's freaking me out. "I gotta go, Alexa. I'll see you around."

"Bye Ambrose!" She squealed as I was already halfway down the hall.

~~~Alexa POV~~~

As he walked away an evil smile spread across my face. "You're damn right you'll see me around." I said walking the other way being completly satisfied with myself.

~~~Dean POV~~~

I continued walking and then my arm was pulled. "What the...NIKKI?" I asked looking at my girlfriends best friend.

"Really?" She whisper yelled.

"Nikki, what are you talking about? Really what?"

"Bliss?"

"What about her?"

"Atticus didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what? Nikki what is going on?"

"Atticus hates Bliss."

"Why?"

"Back in high school Bliss and her were best friends. They both wanted to come to the WWE together. One day, the day before their prom, Alexa stole Atticus's boyfriend and took him to prom so Atticus was left alone. Don't choose Bliss over Atticus."

"Nikki, I would never leave Atticus in a million years. Especially not for Bliss alright? And no she never told me that story."

"Well she obviously thought she was never gonna see Bliss again but she was wrong. Again. Just stay away from Bliss especially around Atticus. Atticus could explode at any given chance she has. Watch her as long as Alexa is here. Anyway I've got a match to prepare for."

She walked away and I got out of the room and then walked to the locker room and got ready to leave.