Chapter 8: Anxiety

I woke up to the sound of Why Don't You Get A Job by the Offspring and instantly knew who was waking me up at this ungodly hour. "Why?" I whined into the phone.

"Because it's 12 pm AKA noon and it's Saturday so get your lazy boney butt out of bed."

"Hey I may be lazy but I do not have a boney butt."

"All the divas tell me after you land on their stomachs from the top rope."

"I don't even do that."

"Apparently you do."

"Shut up Ambrose and let me spend my Saturday dreaming my brother had a better and a less annoying friend."

"Ouch."

"Yeah." I then crinkled a paper in the phone and then hung up and laughed at the funny I made after.

My phone rang Anxiety by Angels And Airwaves which meant mi madre was calling. I'm not on really good terms with my mom but this is the first time she's called in like 5 months and we haven't seen each other in person in over a year. This must be serious then.

I picked my phone up and pushed the green button scared to hear what's gonna come out of her mouth. "Hello?" I questioned as I put the phone to my ear.

"Atticus? You actually picked up."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Our last meeting."

"Let's not talk about it. Now what's going on?"

"Is it a crime for me to call my only daughter for no reason just to make sure she's okay?"

"No. Well I guess you can but you haven't called in 5 months in kinda scared to hear what you have to say."

"Look I just want you and your brother to come home for a little bit so you and I can talk."

"I guess but I don't exactly know when I'm gonna be off."

"I was kinda hoping you two could come together maybe in two weeks?"

"I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to you when I find out more."

"Okay Atticus. I love you."

"Yeah mom. I'll talk to you later." I hung up and slumped on my bed as I realized in two weeks I am going face to face with my mother.

___________________________

I sat at the table eating as usual and just watching Gothem because I love the Joker and Batman but also Robin.

My earbuds were ripped from ears after the episode ended and the human who did it sat next to me. "Hey Atticus." Said the two toned idiot.

"Hey Seth."

"You okay dude?"

"No mom said she wanted you and I to visit."

"That's great."

"Not really. Remember what happen last year?"

"Oh yeah. Well are you going?"

"I told her I'd try but to be honest I hope I'm stuck at work. I don't want to face her after what she did and what she said."

"Yeah but she's our mom."

"Doesn't matter. I'm her daughter and you'd think being her only daughter that she's show a little more respect. It's because of three people in this world why I can't say I love someone."

"I know, At."

"Of course you do. You're my brother. Flesh and blood."

"I know."

"I should probably go to the gorilla for my match."

"Alright." I stood up and so did he. "Don't think about it okay?"

"Okay." I hugged him and he planted a kiss on my head and I accepted it.

I walked to my destination and pushed everything aside and focused on my match with Summer Rae.

___________________________

I walked backstage and felt a giant push on my chest. Then I've lost my breath and fell down. Did I just die?"

~~~Dean POV~~~

I waited in the waiting room as they said her name and Seth and I walked up to the lady.

We followed her back and Atticus was awake and watching Gothem on the iPad. "She's back." Seth said.

"Yeah what even happened?" She asked.

"You had an anxiety attack?"

"Really?"

"Yeah probably over mom."

"Maybe I don't really remember. Can I go to the next town now?"

"Um...since you had the attack they don't want you in the ring. They want you home and getting rid of all the stress."

"Oh okay then how long?"

"Just three weeks."

"Alright."

"Yeah but mom found out and decided to have you come for a week and stay with her."

"What? You're coming too right?"

"Uh no. Dean is though."

"Even better."

"Standing right here." I said a little annoyed and offended.

"I know."

"Ouch."

"Shut up okay. I've for a headache. Does he really have to come?"

"My only other option is my girlfriend."

"Mackenzie?"

"One and only."

"Fine call her up."

"Yeah but moms excepting Ambrose so you're not gonna escape him."

"You're the worst brother in the world."

"Thank you darling. Now I'm going to call Mackypoo and tell her to be here tomorrow morning and take you and Ambi to the airport."

"Do I look like a Bambi to you?"

"Yeah."

"I don't wanna know what you guys say behind my back." I said as Seth walked out.

One full week with Atticus, Mackenzie, and Atticus's mom. This calls for a very loud and very long week.