Chapter 26: So Happy Together

~~~Atticus POV~~~

Today is Mack's and Seth's wedding and Dean and I flew out to Tampa last night and arrived early this morning for this.

They didn't do a bachelor or bachelorette party because the wedding was so close.

Dean and I kissed and then headed our separate ways.

I put on the blue dress with a black strap across the torso and it had spaghetti straps. My hair was curly and she put a flower in the back of it where it held some of my hair. My makeup was light.

I walked around looking for my vans and I found them and I looked up and Mack gave me a look. "I put a dress on, do not push it."

She rolled her eyes and nodded and I laced them up.

The wedding was about to start and Mack was in a white wedding gown that was more ball gown. Her red hair was curled in ringlets and put up with a clip.

The others walked out and then I walked out with a cute little girl and we walked in front of Mack.

I took her flowers after she walked up and then I looked at Dean and his jaw was opened as he scanned over my body.

I looked at his cute blue bow tie and vest under his black suit. His hair was nice and he looked really handsome.

They said their I do's and then kissed. They walked down the isle and then Dean and I followed.

We got into a car with Nikki and John and drove to the reception area.

We took our seats and Dean and I were like miles apart from each other.

A slow song came on and I saw a hand in front of me. "I'd like to dance with you."

I took the hand and walked to the dance floor with it. "Hey," I put my fingers on Dean's chin and pulled it so his eyes poured into mine, "Look at me."

He smiled and so did I.

Shake It Off by Taylor swift came on after the slow song and I just sat down because well watching Dean dance was the best. I'm not a dancer.

Although the Cha Cha Slide came on and well I love that song so that means I'm gonna dance to it.

I stood between Dean and Seth and danced to it with them.